Chapter 37 - FINALE

Chapter 37

Keith's P.O.V

I was at the park. Sitting on the usual tree, admiring the view of a little girl playing on the sandbox. With her brown hair, shining as the sun shone and her sparkling blue eyes. The little girl waved  then ran towads me to greet me into a huge hug.

As I felt two little arms wrapped around my neck, I kissed her chubby little cheeks then let out a soft laugh. The little girl giggled then ran past me shouting Daddy.

There stood behind me, the guy who I've love and engage to. Who's always been there for me until the very end. 

Cody: Hey darling. (smiles) 

Me: (smiles) Hey. I see Chloe's really attached to you.

Cody: Yup. I can see that.

Me: And I mean literally. (laughs)

Chloe: Daddy! (giggles) (hugging on Cody's knees)

Cody: Come on, Chloe... Let's go straight up to Mommy. (smiles)

Chloe ran towards me then sat on my lap. She started playing with my hair then kissed my cheek. 

Chloe: I love you Mommy. (giggles)

Me: I love you too, Chloe. (smiles)

Cody: We all love Mommy, Chloe. (gives me a peck)

We were all having a good time. But everytime I see Chloe... It always reminded me of him. Why does he have to leave us? I fought the tears and smiled at my new family. I let out a heavy sigh then kissed Chloe's forehead. 

??: Keith.

Cody stood up, with rage on his eyes. His fists are balling up. I knew that voice. The voice that gives me the chills. Chloe curled up to me arms. 

??: Keith.

Cody: The hell are you doing here?!

??: I didn't come here for you. I just wanna talk to Keith.

I turned around and saw him. Greyson. I bit my lip then looked down. 

Chloe: Who's that Mommy? And why is Daddy so angry?

Me: Sshh.. It's nothing dear.

Greyson: Keith, please. We really need to--

Cody: Greyson, leave! We don't want you here! Can't you see were happy?

Greyson: I-I know. I just..... (sighs) I just wanna talk.

Cody: Why you little--

Me: Cody. Can you take Chloe in the car? I wanna talk to Greyson.

Cody glared at Greyson then looked at Chloe. He held out his arms which Chloe took the opportunity to hug him. Cody carried her then stood in front of me.

Me: I'll be back. (whispers)

Cody: Your not gonna leave me, are you?

Me: (chuckles) I'm not gonna leave you.

I gave Cody a passionate kiss on the lips then kiss Chloe's forehead. Cody nodded at Greyson then walked towards the car. 

Greyson silently kicked on the rocks then looked at me with those brown eyes. Somehow I felt lost in them. I cleared my throat then looked down.

Greyson: Is she it? Is she our--

Me: Yes. 

Greyson: She looks beautiful. 

Me: I know. 

There was this long awkward silence.

Greyson: She got your eyes. 

Me: She got your hair. 

Greyson bit his lip then looked down with his eyes all watery.

Me: She loves your music, you know? Listening to them before she goes to sleep.

Greyson: I felt guilty. Guilty of not being there in her daily life. I'm too selfish.

Me: Then tell me. Why didn't you came back? 

He fell silent.

Me: Greyson... you said 2 months. I waited for you in 2 freaking months and where are you? (voice cracking) You left me here alone, with Chloe inside me. I-I can't believe you!

Greyson: I didn't have a choice, okay?

Me: Everyone has a choice. Like the time I chose you over Cody. He's there for me. In every night I cried about you being gone. He was there when I gave birth to our daughter. Our Daughter, Greyson. (cries)

Greyson: I-I'm sorry. I want to come back but I wasn't.. I was so stupid and---  (cries then fell to his knees)

I walked towards him then held his shoulder.  I saw tiny drops of tears falling on the grass. And to think that we were on the same spot where I said "yes" to become his girlfriend. Crazy, right? 

I helped him up then pulled him over to tight embrace. He hugged back then buried his face on my hair. I could hear his soft sobs and cries. I wrapped my arms around his neck then pressed my lips against his. 

Greyson: Keith, I still and aways will, love you.

Me: I still love you, Greyson but... I love Cody.

Greyson looked down then let the tears fall on his cheeks. 

Me: But, I'll convince Cody to let Chloe see you. I want you to be a part of her life (smiles)

Greyson: I am a jerk, aren't I?

Me: Correction: Your my jerk. 

Greyson smiled then gave me one last embrace. I held his hand then wiped the tears in his eyes. 

Me: It's time to meet your daughter, Greyson. Are you ready?

Greyson: I was born ready.

Then together, we walked towards the car.. hand-in-hand.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very sad ending, indeed.

But I must say, I'm not a very good fan of tragedies.

So, It's my first time making this kind of ending.

So, once again.

To the readers,

To the silent readers,

To the ones who voted,

and to the ones who commented on this story,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

If it wasn't for you, this story wouldn't have been done

And also special thanks to our very casts. 

Who shared a very special role on this story.

And once again, THANK YOU and SEE YOU LATER. XD