Chapter 11

Keith's P.O.V

ENERGY BACK!! Well I need to thank my family and Greyson for that...He's all a friend could ever ask for...Is he a friend or something more?....Hmm...I hate thinking too much so...Imma go hang out with my friends now...

I saw Alli walking on the street so I kinda jumped on her back....which made us both fall on the process...so let's dance <('0'<)

Alli: Keith..(groans) That really hurts..(laughs)

Me: I'm back !! (laughs) I miss doing this (hugs her)

Alli: It's just two days of you being sick....But yes I miss this too...(hugs back)

Me: Well have you seen Greyson? (looks around)

Alli: No...Why?

Me: I need to thank him for everything...

Then we heard someone calling Alli...I don't know but his voice seems familiar...

Cody: ALLI !! (rans towards us) There you are...I've been looking everywhere fo-(fixes hair) Hi Keith (smiles)

Me: (laughs) Hi Cody..(smiles)

Alli: So why are you looking for me brother?

Cody: (still looking at me) N-Nothing important...

Alli: Speaking of Greyson there he is now...But why is he running?

Yep...Alli's right..Greyson's kinda running away from something...But I can't see..why can't I be tall like Cody?...oh he's not running away from something....it's someone I presume...

Greyson: (hides on my back) GET AWAY FROM ME AMBER !!

Me: What's going on?

Alli: Amber...that's what..

Amber: (walks towards us) Where's my GreyBoo? (looks at Cody) Hey there hottie!!

Cody: (slaps forehead) Oh god...

Me: (laughs) Cody's a girl magnet...

Cody: I'll be happy if it's you but...Amber?! god no...

Alli: What do you want with Greyson anyway?

Amber: (smirks) None of your business...(looks at me) You...(walks towards me)

Me: (rolls eyes) Oh bother...

Amber: You stay away from my man !! (looks at Cody) I mean...my MEN..

She winks at the both of them...Greyson gagged while Cody shudders and they both have a horror look on his face...Alli was holding her laugh while I just stood there with full of confusion...

Me: Umm...

Amber: You heard me?! Stay away from them...

Cody: (standing in front of me) Well bad news lady...she can't do that...

Greyson: (joins Cody) If she stay away from us....We'll just keep on going after her...(smirks)

Me: (hugs both of them) I love you guys (laughs)

Cody and Greyson both looked away with their faces as red as a beet....Amber examined their faces and turn to complete rage...

Amber: (points at me) I despise you...(walks away)

There was a long complete silence when Alli just burst out laughing...We all laughed at our little moment there...Cody was mimicking Amber how she points at me and walks...It was hilarious!!

Cody: And then she was like...(mimicks Amber) You heard me?! (laughs)

Me: (laughs)

Alli: So where do you wanna go now?

Greyson: Somewhere Amber-free...(laughs)

Cody: Good idea...(wraps arms around my waist) To the amusement park !!

Me: (wraps arms around Cody's waist) YAY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alli's P.O.V

We were walking behind my brother and Keith....Well they look really CUTE together...Ahemm...Well Greyson...Hmm...it looks like he don't mind...NAH...It's obvious that you can see jealousy in his eyes...he often looks away then glances at them and looks away again...

Greyson: Alli...Uh-nevermind...

Me: You know they're really far from us....You can tell me..

Greyson: Uh..Can you tell your brother..Umm..I don't know..Maybe back off a little?

Me: Well it's the problem you two have to sort...leave me out of that...

Greyson: Well I tried....(looks away)

Me: What did he say?

Greyson: He just...laughs...

Me: That's my brother to you..(laughs)

Greyson: He even can't take this seriously...I mean It's Keith we're talking about?!

Me: But they will all end in Keith's decision...

Greyson: I-I guess so...I-I'm not yet ready...

Me: For what?

Greyson: What if...Just if...She choose your brother? What will happen to me?

Me: (laughs)

Greyson: W-Why are you laughing?

Me: Well it's kinda cute how you both ask me that question...and I just laughed...

Greyson: Wait..so Cody's worried about if Keith chooses me not him? (laughs) Well that's dandy...

Me: (laughs) Told you...You're both worrying the same thing...

Keith: GUYS!! (rans towards us) You know you're both slow...We're going to the amusement park not taking a stroll...(grabs our hands) COME ON !! Cody's waiting!

Joy filled Greyson's eyes once more as Keith held his hand very tight...Wow I sound like a storyteller now...Anyway...As you can see both my brother and my bestfriend are asking advice on how to win my bestfriend's heart...On the other hand my bestfriend is asking my help on how to figure out her true feelings on one of them...Cheeky isn't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber's P.O.V

UGGHH~ I hate you Keith Anderson!! You and your flirty looks...all the boys at school treat you as their dreamgirl...And those two hot boys around her are so infatuated with her but as you can see she doesn't know....I have a plan that will wreck your life Keith so get ready....cause I swear one of them will be mine...