Chapter 25

Greyson's P.O.V

What the hell's wrong with me?! Why am I standing in front of the Simpson's door?! But too late I already rang the doorbell and Cody already opened the door making me jump a little...

Cody: (rubs eyes) Greyson?

Me: Uh..

Cody: What do you want at this hour? (yawns)

I want Keith, duh? Okay...just act nice and chappy...

Me: Umm...Why didn't you tell me that you're having a sleep over?(laughs)

Cody: Umm..I don't know...I didn't even know we're having a sleep over in the first place but...(steps aside) You're free to joi-

Me: (steps inside) Thanks...

Cody: Okay? (scratches head) Uh-listen everyone's asleep so keep it down...

Me: (chuckles) Okay...I'll just be on my way to your room...(walks upstairs)

Cody: (yawns) Okay...Wait-What?!

I burst out laughing as I ran towards Cody's room...When I opened the door, I saw the most beautiful girl sleeping on the bed...It's like I'm in a fairytail like umm....Sleeping Beauty...Yeah that's it....I slowly made my way to where she was sleeping and sat beside her...My blissful staring was interrupted with Cody ,who's glaring at me the whole time..

Me: Oh...Sorry man, I didn't notice you were there...(laughs softly)

Cody: Okay....What's the catch? (arms cross)

Me: N-Nothing....

Cody: Dude, Why would you do that?

Me: Do what? (looks around)

Cody: (sighs) Look, it's not what you think....We're just having a "friendly" sleep over...

Me: I know (raises hand up) I'm just checking on her...

Cody: Or...you're just jealous (raising eyebrow)

Me: M-Me jealous?? Pfft...No...Psshh...Why would I be?

Cody: Hmm? (rolls eyes)

Me: Okay, so maybe I am...just a little...

Cody: Uh-huh? (crosses arms)

Me: Okay....I am jealous that's why I march here at your house...Because I don't trust you when it comes to Keith...

Cody: Oh really? Why would you care?

Me: Because I care about her...Besides you can't have her anyways...

Cody: Why not?

Me: Because you're with Bella...

Cody: Well you can't have her too anyway...

Me: And why not?

Cody: Cause you're with Natalia (smirks)

I sighed at defeat...Yes...I totally forgot about that....Crap...

Me: I guess we both can't have her then...

Cody: I-uh...Yeah...(looks down) Look we're getting nowhere here...

I was gonna say something when I heard Keith scratch her head and yawned...

Keith: Cody,Greyson...Wait up guys..Hmm..(turns over then snores lightly)

I chuckled softly as I sat beside her...Cody sat beside her at the other end...I let out a big sigh and face Cody with a big grin...

Cody: It's just one night I guess...Let's sleep together with her...Agree?...

Me: (smiles) Agree...

As Cody turned the light off, I gently caressed her red cheeks...It felt so warm and comforting...As I lie dow, I got a feeling that I forgot something...I just shrugged it and dozed off...A smile was spread across my face when I felt something warm on my back...I guess we'll call it a night...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

I was sitting on the plain grass as I gently ran my fingers through my hair.A girl ,with her shining brown hair, came running through my direction so I stand up and greet her.She greeted me with a big hug which only passed my knees and her smile makes a warm feeling on your heart.

"Mommy" she said while tugging my skirt "Where's Daddy?"

"I don't know,dear" I said with full of uneasyness.

I was confused.When did I ever became a mom?! I turned around hoping to see other people but was dissappointed when I saw none.The girl then suddenly stopped tugging my skirt and runs towards the direction of a certain tree...to be exact it looks like the tree on the park where we spend the day together with my best friends.

"Daddy!! I thought you were gone" the girl said.

"No, I wasn't gone" the man said "I just went home to grab something on our picnic basket"

As I look up to see who the guy was, I was surprised. The one that the girl was calling daddy was Cody?!

"C-Cody?" was all I manage to say.

The man looked up "Yes honey? The jam's right here" he said as he beamed at me.

He walked towards me and wrap his arms around my waist.The girl giggled as she work with her sandwich.Suddenly my arms wrap around his neck like it was automatic or something.We began to lean and lean then...

"Wait!!" a man said.

"You again?!" Cody said with his fist balled up.

I looked at the guy and it was G-Greyson?! The girl suddenly went to hug me and hide behind my back.I was confused.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my daughter" Cody said angrily.

"Your daughter?! I have the right to see her since I'm her biological father" Greyson said with his fist also balled up.

W-Woah....wait a minute....I-I'm married to Cody and the father of my daughter is G-Greyson?! Now that you mention it, the girl did have Greyson's hair and the eyes.Weird.

"Well I have to take responsibility since you desserted her after she told you she was pregnant"

"It was against my will" Greyson said while looking down "Besides, why would I leave the family that I always wanted?"

"But you did left" Cody said then charged at Greyson.

"I didn't mean to, I want my daughter and Keith back." After hearing this, Cody punched Greyson on the stomach then it went up to the face.They began to punch each other's faces.I began to melt in fear with my so called daughter crying softly beside me.

My eyes snapped wide open as I try to catch my breath...That was some dream...I gently slapped my cheeks then went back to sleep...I suddenly felt an arm across me and a soft breathing on my neck...It sent me chills on the spine. I looked at the person who was softly breathing on my neck and it was.....G-Greyson?! Since when....then I remembered my dream...Oh god...did I just? did we just? then I felt something warm behind me and saw Cody.I let out a sigh of relief....Good...I just get back to sleep...maybe it calm my nerves down...