Chapter 36

Keith's P.O.V

Me: Uh..

I was happy at first but then....something came across my mind. Greyson has a nice future ahead of him.I could be a distraction to that future and I don't want that to happen. I manage to gave him a smile but judging by his expression, I knew it didn't work.

Greyson: Baby,What's your answer?

Me: G-Greyson, thanks but...I can't.

As I expected, his face fell. He looked away then back down. 

Greyson: W-Why? I thought you love me? (voice cracking)

Me: (holds his cheek) I do. I love you Greyson.We can make this work. (smiles weakly)

Greyson: But what if it don't? (holds my hand)

Me:Do you love me?

Greyson: Yes...so much that it hurts to be away from you for 2 months.

Me: Then it will work. (smiles)

He leaned forward making our forehead touch. He wrapped his arms around my waist then gently pressed his lips against mine. He quickly pulled away then we stare into each other's eyes.

Greyson: (sighs) You do know that I won't last a day without you. 

Me: Me too. So your not mad at me?

Greyson: I can never be mad to you. (chuckles)

Me: (giggles) What did you see in me anyways? I'm not that perfect.

Greyson: You are.

Me: Am not.

Greyson: You're my kind of perfect.

And with that we shared the night with one passionate kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

Leaving Keith was like leaving forever. Ugggh...I leaned my head on the car window and gaze at the trees as they pass by.

Alexa: Grey.

Me: Hmm?

Alexa: Why so glum?

Me: As if you don't know, Alexa.

Alexa: Oooh...rude much?

Me: Just leave me alone.

Then I felt my phone buzz.. I let out a heavy sigh as I grab my phone.A smile on my face was formed as I red the message.

To: Greyson

Hey, Why the long face? Don't lie to me, mister. 

Smile, Be happy. You need to explore and spread your talent.

I'm really sorry about my descision, I wish you can understand it.

Remember I'll be waiting here at home loving you, forever and always. <3

From: Keith

A tear slipped from my eye as I put my phone back to my pocket.

Alexa: I don't get you. You were angry and sad ealier and now you're smiling. I don't really get it (scratching head)

Me: Me too, Alexa..Me too. (smiles)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Alli's P.O.V

We were waiting for someone at the airport. You wanna know who? Just guess.

Tom: I think I saw him. (jumping)

Me: Really? 

Tom: Yup!

Me: Where?

Tom: Right there.

Tom was pointing at the sea of people crowding to meet their families. Too many people in this airport. I scratched my head then began bgan to look around.Christian was beside me squeezing my hand. He was looking for him too. 

Then suddenly someone tapped my back. I turned around and my eyes widen from surprise.

??: I'm back. (smiles)

Me: (hugs) I miss you, Cody.

Cody: (man-hug) Yo, Christian. (high-five) Tom. Where's mom and dad?

Me: They're at home, preparing the house for your return. (smiles)

Cody: You don't know how I miss everyone. (smiles)

Me: Trust me, they miss you too. (smiles)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's P.O.V (at last!)

The drive home was short. How I miss everyone. Especially Keith, how is she holding up? I let out a heavy sigh then stepped out of the car  as it stopped.

Brad: Cody, how's tour?

Me: Fine dad. (smiles)

Angie: (hugs me) I miss my baby boy. (kisses my cheek)

Me: (whines) Mom.

Angie: Just kidding. (smiles) But seriously, I miss you.

Me: Me too Mom. (smiles)

Then I  heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw.....her. She was pretty...no...she was beautiful. She ran up to me with a smile on her face. With a blink of an eye she was in front of me. 

Me: (smiles) K-Keith...

Then she slaps me. Right on the left cheek. It hurts, you know?

Me: Ow. (holds cheek)

Keith: (verge of tears) That's for leaving me, dummy.

Me: I'm sorry.(looks down)

Keith: It's okay, as long as your here. It's okay. (hugs me) 

I hugged back with her head leaning against my chest. How I miss this.

Keith: Love you Codes.

Me: Love you too. 

I bit my lip as I managed to stopped myself from crying. Cause I can't get over to the fact that she only love me as a friend. :(