Chapter 24

Keith's P.O.V

What situation did I put myself into? Gosh I can't believe I said yes.Damn that Alli.Oh well...I continued walking towards the Simpson's residence.When I was about to ring the doorbell, Alli opened the door as if she knew I was there already.I was caught by surprise with Alli's famous bear hug...Wow it's so tight, I can't even breath....

Me: A-Alli.....I....can't.....b-breat-

Alli: (laughs) Sorry....

Me: Where am I going to sleep, In the guest room?

Alli: Oh..about that....Christian's here so he'll be using the guest room...

Me: Then where am I going to sleep?

Alli: Cody's room.

Me: Oh....

Then suddenly my eyes shot wide open and I could feel heat rising to my cheeks..

Me: C-C-Cody's R-R-Room?

Alli: Yes...

Me: What the hell, Alli?!

Alli: Please..(puppy dog eyes)

Me: Oh god (slaps forehead) Okay...

Alli: Yay! (grab my wrist) Let's go inside!!

Alli led me into the living room and we watched some movie...a horror movie to be exact...This is really bad.

Christian: Oooh..Imma go get some popcorns now.

Alli: Let me come with you...

Me: Oh come on guys, you know how I hate horror movies!!

They just continued walking towards the kitchen....Oh gosh, I'm scared...There's this rocking chair that suddenly rocks back and forth...It rocked on and on and on until something came out...I was screaming like hell...then I heard someone coming down the stairs...

??: Alli? Alli? Is something wrong?

I look up to the guy who said it and it was...Oh god...Cody?! He's dripping wet and h-he's shirtless!! He has a towel on his head which his hand is supporting...but Oh god...he's shirtless?!

Cody: Keith?

I quickly looked away and covered my face with a soft pillow...Damn these awkward moments...I wish the sofa would swallow me already...Alli came bursting out of the kitchen with Christian plodding behind her while holding a bowl of popcorn.

Alli: Keith, What's wrong?

Me: Umm..Nothing...(laughs) I was just scared at the movie (laughs uneasily)

Cody: Really Alli? YOU know Keith hates these kind of movies...I quickly ran out of the shower when I heard someone screaming...

Alli: (laughs) Sorry about that...

Christian: Hey, we were with her so it's okay...

Cody: But where were you?! YOU left her here watching some scary movie while you flirt off in the kitchen!!

Christian: Hey watch it !!

Alli: Christian (looks sternly at Christian) Stop that..

Me: Cody...It was just a scary movie...I can handle this...

Cody sighed then went upstairs....We continued watching the movie...Minutes later, we heard someone coming down the stairs...

Alli: Cody? Why are you here?

Cody: Why, Is it bad to watch with my sister and best friends? (sits next to me)

Seriously, I can't focus in the movie...My head was flooding with images of Cody in my head...I never thought he had perfectly toned abs...Then I suddenly had images in my head like when the water dripped on Cody's abs...OH god...I mentally slapped my forehead and focused on the movie...

Okay...One way or another I need to focus on the movie...I could see Christian talking to Alli but I couldn't hear them....Then I slowly shut my eyes and drift off to sleep...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's P.O.V

I was busy watching the movie with the others when Keith's head just landed on my lap...Woah...Stop thinking romantic thoughts...Just stop...You two are just friends...just best friends...

Christian: What time is it anyway?

Alli: past 10 in the evening...why?

Christian: Nothing...I kinda feel sleepy...(wrapping his arms around Alli)

Alli: Since Keith's asleep, why don't we all go to bed?

Me: Umm...yeah...

I carried Keith upstairs but I don't know where to put her...

Me: Alli...Where do I-

Alli: In your room..

Me: Hmm...Alli..If this is a set-up tell me-

Alli: Nope...It's not a set-up that me and Christian plan-(Christian's hand blocking her mouth)

Christian: Umm..Just carry Keith in your room....We'll just go now..(dragging Alli)

Me: Ok?

I went inside my room and layed Keith on my bed...I heard her groan and she turn over making her shirt up revealing her white.....bra? OH god...I quickly turn around and face the window...Think dirty..I mean happy thoughts...think happy thoughts...I said over and over again...I spotted a blanket on the ground and covered Keith's body with it....I let a big sigh of relief...

As I sat beside her,I kept on looking at her sleeping face...Honestly, I could just stare at her face for an hour...I heard my phone buzzing. I grab the phone still looking at her face.I think it's the usual...Girls text me like come here at my place or Let's have some fun at my house...No, not this time...

I'm here in my room but it's like I'm in heaven...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

Natalia: Grey, Come on let's sleep in your warm bed...

Me: Just a minute, Natalia...(scratch head then continues reading)

I was reading some book that Alexa gave me...But Natalia keeps on bugging me..Talk about wrong timing on having a sleep over...Then I felt something soft pressed against me...

Natalia: (hugs me from behind) Let's sleep...(kissed my cheek)

Me: I'm almost done...(yawns)

Natalia: What's that?

Me: A book...(scratching head)

Natalia: Hmm..It's boring

Me: Uh...

Natalia: Oh...I'm tired now...I'll just go get some shut eye..Be sure to hug me when I sleep..(walks off to bed)

Me: (sighs) Okay...Good night...

I don't hear any response just light snores...I chuckled as I continued reading the book....After a few minutes, I slowly opened the curtain to check on Keith...That's weird...she never sleeps with her the curtain open...I grab my phone and decided to text her..

To: Keith

Where r u?

U left ur curtain open

From: Greyson

After a few minutes I heard a buzzing sound..

To: Greyson

It's Cody on Keith's phone

She's on a sleepover at our house

I'll just tell her when she wke up.

From: Keith

Oh...Wait..did he just said Keith on their house? Okay..that's it...I left my room and march up to the Simpson's house...I think jealousy has gain control of my body...AGAIN?!