Chapter 9

*Skips for Tonight*

Cody's P.O.V

Woah...I'm really nervous...Gosh I'm scared...Christian's already here with my sister...That leaves Keith...I think it's getting chilly...

Alli: How do I look brother?

Me: Good...

Alli: (raise eyebrow) Just good?

Christian: I think your brother's blind...You look beautiful tonight...(winks)

Alli: (blushes) Thanks..

Christian: Keith's a little bit late isn't she?

Me: (stands up) I'll go get her...

Alli: We'll just let the driver park outside her house 'kay?

Me: Uh-Y-Yeah...

I walk across the street not minding the girls looking at me as they walk along...One step closer...I was standing on the door of her house....The door suddenly opens revealing Mr. Anderson with a wide smile...

Me: Good Evening Mr. Anderson....

Bert: Please...call me Bert...

Me: Okay Bert...Uh-is-

Bert: She's not finished getting ready yet so..do come in...(smiles)

Me: Uh-Thanks...(walks in)

I was waiting in the living room with her Dad...By the looks of our attire..It's like we're going on a prom or something....Anyway...back on waiting...

Bert: So...Keith's your date on this kind of celebration eh?

Me: Y-Yes..

Bert: What kind of celebration actually?

Me: A celebration of my upcoming album, actually...

Bert: Really? (looks at the stairs) Oops..she's here..

As I saw Keith walking downstairs I began to stood up with my jaws dropped...I was the luckiest man alive....I hurriedly went over Keith's side and offered my arm...

Sarah: Oh you two look adorable...BERT !! Get the camera for me will you..

Bert: Okay..(walks away)

Sarah: (smiles)Stay here while I get something..(walks away)

Keith: Hey...(smiles)

Me: (kisses her cheek)

Keith: What was that for?

Me: It's for you being beautiful tonight...(smiles)

Keith: (giggles)

Me: I love your giggle...(blushes) (stare into each other's eyes)

Keith: You look rather dashing tonight my prince...(smiles)

Me: (resting my forehead to hers) (whispers) I'm just another try hard guy trying to fit inside your world...

Sarah: (walks in) Well I'm bac- (looks at us) Oh...(smiles) I'm sorry...I think I'm interrupting something....

Keith: (chuckles) There's nothing here to see mom...

Bert: (walks in) Well here's the camera...Go get in position now...

I wrapped my arms around Keith's waist...We both flashed a smile and said our good nights to Keith's parents...I quickly saw the limo with Alli and Christian waving at us inside...I gently opened the door for Keith so that she could get inside...I'm really a gentleman aren't I?