Chapter 29

Alli's P.O.V

Christian: What do you mean trouble?

Me: It's about Keith and Greyson!

Christian: What about them?

Me: (sighs) Look (points at them) What do you see?

Christian: Keith and Greyson eating ice cream. You didn't tell me you like ice cream, wait I'll just go and ge-

Me: That's sweet of you but NO!! Look closely...

Christian: They look like a couple...a cute one actually.

Me: See...that's the problem

Christian: What's wrong with that? Aren't you happy for your best friends?

Me: I'm happy for them really...But what about Cody?

Christian: Oooh...right. That's gotta hurt.

Me: All I know is that the plan didn't work...and (phone vibrating) 

Christian: What's that?

Me: A text message from Cody. Oh no...

Christian: What? What does it say?

Me: Bella's back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

We were having fun eating ice cream when Keith's phone vibrated. She slowly handed me the ice cream and read the text message. She raised both eyebrows then closed the phone then put on her back pocket.

Me: Who was that?

Keith: Alli. (grabs ice cream from me)

Me: What did she said?

Keith: The sleep over in their house is postponed since Bella's staying over.

I sighed in relief. No way I'm gonna let her sleep in that place...ever.Then suddenly I got the weirdest idea ever.

Me: How about you sleep at my house. I can't wait to tell everyone the news about us.

Keith: Sounds fun (smiles)

I kissed her soft lips making me feel tingly inside. I slowly pulled away staring at her blue eyes.

Me: You taste like Vanilla.(smiles)

Keith: You taste like Chocolate (giggles)

Me: Yum (kissed her cheek)

Keith: Eeew..You're getting chocolate on my cheeks (giggles)

Me: Let me lick it for you (chuckles) 

Keith: (laughs) Stop it Sir Drools Alot

Me: (kissed her cheek) You have the most kissable cheeks ever (chuckles)

Keith: Really? 

She slowly leaned her forehead to mine making our face really close. The usual happened...I was shaking and my palms are sweating like crazy. 

Me: (whispers) You're beautiful

She giggled then planted a kiss on my nose. I grabbed this opportunity and kissed her directly on the lips. Our lips move in sync making my body full of excitement. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. My tounge was begging for an opening which she greatly gives it. Then suddenly she broke the kiss. 

Me: What's wrong?

Keith: Nohing. It's just...making out in the park with full of people is kinda weird.