Chapter 13

Amber's P.O.V

Summer's gonna be over on a few days....Dammit...I need to take my plan in action to make her the most miserable girl in school...I sometimes wonder how the hell did she hypnotize all the guys at school with just one smile? I mean, I  look more beautiful not to mention, hotter than Keith, right? All the boys couldn't say no to me except two guys who's always clinging next to that cheerful slut...One way or another, I'm gonna make her cry..

I was walking down the street and saw Mike and his friends hanging out...Right on cue...I walked towards them flashing my signature smile...

Me: (seductive smile) Hey there hottie...

Mike: (laughs) Who me? (points at himself)

Me: Yes,you...(looks at his friends) Do you mind?

All of his friends began to walk away and leave Mike alone with me...I waited for the moment when they are out of sight...

Mike: (laughs) I know you want something from me Amber....What is it?

 Me: I need you to do me a favor...

Mike: Anything for you..(smiles)

See what did I tell you? Every guy couldn't say no to me...

Me: I want you to date, Keith Anderson....

Mike: Wha-? Haven't you heard? She kinda blew Ryan off when he ask Keith to be his girlfriend...It kinda made his rep go down low....I don't wanna end up like him...

Me: Well you need to...

Mike: Bu-

Me: Just one kiss...Or you could just act like a couple...ANYTHING JUST TO MAKE THOSE TWO HATE HER!!

Mike: So this is what it's about? (crosses arms)

Me: Mostly...Since you really like Keith...it's a WIN-WIN for the both of us..What do say?

Mike: (sighs) Fine...I'll do it...

Me Good...(walks away)

I smiled devilishly...Get ready Anderson...Your about to taste pain...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's P.O.V

I looked at the calendar...A few days before Summer's over...How they really pass by so fast...I wish they could come back...Those moments I had with Keith was memorable...It was indeed the best summer I'd ever had...

Alli: (opens door) Hey brother, Matt came to visit you...

I was about to go outside when Matt came running and drag me back to my room....Good thing I landed on my bed...

Me: What the hell Matt?!

Matt: (closes door) Woah there...calm down tiger...(smiles)

Me: Well you just dragged me back here...(raises eyebrow) What do you want?

Matt: Well...I have a plan to make you more famous even though you're in a break...

Me: Go on...(crosses arms)

Matt: You know Zendaya Coleman?

Me: Yeah...I met her at Shake it Up...Why?

Matt: She's gonna be your fake girlfriend...

Me: (stands up) WHAT?!

Matt: It's just gonna be for publicity...and not to mention FAKE..

Me: (grabs phone) Then I better tell Keith so that she-