Chapter 34

Keith's P.O.V

I couldn't remember much last night but, I feel cold. I drowsily opened my eyes and caught Greyson staring at me. Oh shoot...It wasn't a dream?! I-It's okay actually...if it's Greyson. His brown eyes caught my attention. I automatically just stare at it.

Okay, this is awkward. I pushed his face aside then sat up with a blanket covering my chest. He chuckled softly as he breath into my neck.

Me: It's kinda rude to stare at people when they're asleep, you know?

Greyson: I can't help it (kisses my neck)

Me: (giggles) I'm glad your my first. (smiles) You do know you look hot with your hair looking like that? (kisses his cheek)

Greyson blushed then pinned me on the bed. Our lips were inches apart when suddenly there's a loud knocking on th door. Oh no...Since when did they got here?!

Sarah: Keith? Wake up already or your gonna be late for school...(tries to open the door) And Why is the door locked? Keith?

Greyson looked at me with horror then get off the sheets. I grab my clothes and quickly dressed. We began to panic as Mom continued to knock.

Greyson: (whispers) Oh god....It's your mom!

Me: (wears shirt) Greyson, hurry up!!

Greyson: I'll just go by the window (rans over the window)

Me: Greyson wait!!

Greyson: (looks at me) What?

Me: (blushes) Your still on your boxers.

Greyson: (looks down) Oh right (blushes) sorry. (grabs pants then wears them)

The knocking on the door began to fill our ears making us even more panic than earlier. Greyson, now completely dressed, ran by the window.

Me: You'll be okay, right?

Greyson: Yeah...I'll be fine (gives me a quick peck) See you later.

I watched Greyson as he cilmbed off the window then down to the tree next to my room. He waved at me before going inside their house. I shut the window closed and let out a heavy sigh.

Sarah: Keith? I'm gonna break in there if you don't open the door.

Me: (sighs) I'm coming mom!!

What a great way to start a day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

Oh damn...Talk about wrong timing. I went inside ignoring everyone in the house and went straight to my room. I closed the door letting out a heavy sigh.

I can't believe Keith and I did it last night. Woah...It feels like I was in a dream or something. The thought of what happen last night makes me smile. I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks.

??: Nice hair.

I turned around and saw Tanner on my bed reading some magazines. Seriously?

Me: Can you just umm...Leave and you can keep the magazine if you want to. (grabs new clothes)

Tanner: You're awfully nice today...Did you get laid last night?

Me: (laughs nervously) No...What makes you think that?

Tanner: Well first....(touches my hair) You have sex hair...Second...You smell like...a girl. No, more like Keith.

Me: I-I didn't. So do you mind?

Tanner: (shrugs) Just saying.

Me: W-We just share lots of hugs, that's all. (blushes) And this is not sex hair...It's a waking-up hair.

Tanner: (smirks) Riggghtt..

Me: Just leave ,will you?!

Tanner left the room unsatisfied. Last thing I need is this. I grab my towel and went inside the bathroom to clean myself up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

Me: Mom, I'm leaving!!

Sarah: Okay, dear. Keith!

Me: Hmm?

Sarah: Sorry about breaking at your door...It's kinda rude you know what I mean.

Me: N-No problem mom...(kisses her cheek) Bye.

That was close. I scratch the back of my neck then started to walk.

??: Keith, wait up.

I turned around and saw Alli walking towards me. She still has the same smile and attitude but she seems different to Greyson. That's weird. Very weird.

Me: Alli (hugs her)

Alli: (hugs back) I haven't been walking to school since Christian had a new car. I'm really sorry about that.

Me: Nah it's okay...Greyson's with me so it's okay. (smiles)

Alli: Great, nothing to worry about then (smiles)

Me: So...Can I ask you one thing?

Alli: Sure, anything.

Me: Where's Cody?

Alli's face fell. She looked down then back to me. Her eyes seems like it's telling me something but it seems rather distant.

Alli: I got a brand new dress for this one special party and-

Me: Alli...I need you to tell me Where's Cody?

Alli: (sighs) I-I can't

Me: Alli, In case you haven't noticed, I haven't heard of him the past 2 years. If he left, Why didn't he even say goodbye?!

Alli looked away. My voice was shaking and if I haven't tried enough, I should have broke down crying. Ever since that talk on his little hideout, I never saw him again. I was kinda depressed and I never even bothered showing it to Greyson.

??: Keith...

We turned around and saw Greyson running towards us. As usual, Alli looked away and pretended not to see him. I quickly wiped my tears and greeted him with a smile.

Greyson: Morning love (kisses my cheek) Good morning Alli (smiles)

Alli: (nods) Morning... I really need to go. (walks away)

Me: Alli wait--She's gone.

Greyson: I have to admit she's really fast. (holds my hand) What's up with her?

Me: Oh...uh..Nothing just....nothing...(holds his hand) So how are you so far?

Greyson: Well....I think I'm good .How about you? (squeezes my hand)

Me: Same.

Greyson: (blushing) About last night...umm...I-uh...(blushing hard) It's kinda uh--(blushing really hard) Umm...uh-

I cut him off with a kiss which he kissed back. I pulled away then gave him a quick peck which made him blush even harder.

Me: That was the best night ever. (whispers) I love you.

Greyson: (grins) I love you too.

I looked at my watch. Somehow it made my eyes grew wide.

Me: Dammit, were gonna be late!! (squeezes his hand then ran)

Greyson: Really?! Oh no...

We ran to school as time ticks off. Oh great. What a nice day I'm having.