Chapter 17

Alli's P.O.V

I was busy flipping channels on the television when Cody went inside and sat next to me...I couldn't help but notice his face....It's like he's been to a fight or something...

Me: Spill it...(turns off TV)

Cody: Spill what?

Me: (touches his face) This...

Cody: (flinches) Ow...

Me: Hmm?

Cody: (sighs) Mike and I kinda had a fight and (points at his face) this happened

Me: Cody, what the hell?!

Cody: I just did what I should've done a long time ago!!

Me: I don't understand you....

I walked away and grab an ice pack...I tossed it in front of him...you could see the confusion on my brother's eyes...

Me: Put it in your face...It helps...

Cody: (puts ice pack on face) I'm sorry, okay?...

Me: You should've told me so that I can help you with Keith...

Cody: But I have a girlfriend...

Me: Which is fake...

Cody: H-How did you-

Me: I'm your sister, Cody...I know everything...(smirks)

Cody: Did Mom and Dad know abou-

Me: Nope...Just me...(smiles) I know something's odd when you just showed up in the house with her out of the blue...

Cody: (sighs) You're my sister alright...

We laughed at our little brother and sister talk....I know it will be unfair to Greyson but Cody's my brother...and he needs his little sister's help....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 WEEKS LATER

Greyson's P.O.V

Okay...This is bad...I'm in a relationship with Amber...worse...She's now clinging on my arm..worst...Keith and I are still fighting...She's still mad at me, I know it...It's been three weeks since everything happen...Amber being Amber, always drag me to go shopping or something....FYI she got a hold on my credit card which is pretty bad....

Amber: (clinging to my arm) GreyBoo let's go there...

Me: We've already been there...

Amber: Oh come on....The fun's just starting (walks away)

Oh boy...Keith was nothing like this...She loves to go shopping but she use her savings not somebody elses credit card...I just carried Amber's shopping bags and followed her to where she wants to go...Oh god, I realy miss Keith...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

I sighed and looked at the calendar....Summer's gonna be over soon...I suddenly heard a buzzing sound...I grab my phone and read the message from Mike that says:

To: Keith

Good Morning Luv <3

May u start ur day with a smile

From: Mike

I sighed and tossed my phone to the bed...It's been three weeks since we started dating...Looking back, it's been 3 weeks since Greyson and I started ignoring each other...Cody's nice to me except when I'm with Mike...I have to admit it's really fun to be with Mike but...I feel...empty...I don't know why but there's a big hole here in my heart that cannot be covered...I'm a mess right now...My thoughts were interrupted by Mom coming inside my room....