Chapter 8

Greyson's P.O.V

I woke up...Eat my breakfast...Took a shower..and make myself look good...This is the day that Keith and I will go on a d-date...Yeah...I wore my lucky bullet and head outside....I went to Keith's house...when I rang the doorbell something just fell on me...I was covered with flour...I saw Kevin and Tom laughing in the bushes...Damn that kid...

Kevin: Look Tom...A ghost (laughing)

Tom: (laughing) Y-Yeah...Bye-Bye ghosty (waves at me)

The door opened and Keith saw me like this...UGGH~...She was all ready for today...And I have to admit she looks beautiful...While I look like...Dammit Kevin!!

Keith: Wow...You look...as white as snow...(giggles)..Snow White is that you?

Me: (sarcastic) Very Funny...

Keith: (chuckles) Just kidding...(steps aside) Come on let's get you clean up in my room...

Me: Cool..(smiles)

Keith lead me upstairs then inside her room...She slowly closes the door....

Keith: Wow..We really need clean you up...

Me: I really need to thank you're brother for that...(rolls eyes)

Keith: (laughs) Even you're clothes are covered with flour...(grabs a wet towel) You might wanna take your shirt off...

Me: (blushing) W-What?

Keith: Do you want me to do it for you?...(crosses arm)..

Me: (blushes) I-I can do it myself...B-But It's-

Keith: (sighs) Now I get it....you're shy because I'm a girl..Fine,I'll just turn around (turns around)

Me: (laughs) I'm just afraid you might drool if you see my body...

Keith: (throws towel on my face) Not gonna happen (laughs)

I took my shirt off and sat on Keith's bed...I brushed the flour off my head...Keith was busy sponging my back....I coud feel her hands on my back...I could feel heat rose on my cheeks...Sometimes I wish she could hug me from behind so that I can feel her bod-....Dammit Greyson!! Stop thinking like that...you gross me out!!

Keith: (sighs) Done!!...(looks at me) You look sparkly clean...(smiles) I didn't know you got abs...

Me: Must be soccer...(smirks) So you love my body now (winks) (laughs)

Keith: (scoffs) As if..(laughs) Just wear your shirt so we can get going...

Me: (smirks) But you said you want me take my shirt off right? (walks closer)

Keith: (laughs) Really Greyson? (rolls eyes)

My body just acted on it's own....I pinned Keith on her bed making me on top of her....Keith was laughing as she gently pushed me away but I just stayed where I am...I kinda like this moment right now...Maybe this is the right time...

Me: Keith..I really wanna tell you this for a long time...I-

When suddenly the door opens...Ohmygosh It's Keith's Dad..I quickly stood up and grab my shirt...I immediately wore it....Totally embarrassing... [-_-']

Keith: Hi Dad (smiles)

Me: (blushing) H-Hi M-Mr. Anderson..

Dad: Oh please call me Bert...(smiles) Umm...Aren't you a bit too young to do that?

I was blushing real hard now...Did he thought that Keith and I are gonna do...that? Ohmy...Gawd...I looked away while Keith just gave her Dad a confused look...