Chapter 32

Greyson's P.O.V

To: Greyson

It's all set. Gud luck brother <3

From: Alexa

I let out a sigh of relief as I texted her back.

To: Alexa

Thnks sis <3

From: Greyson

It was lunch time. Keith sat down on Alli's table with their new friends while I sat down with my friends on the soccer team. It was kinda awkward now with Alli. I tried to ask her about Cody but she just shook her head then change the subject by talking about her brand new shoes to Keith.

My friends were talking about soccer moves while I was staring at my girlfriend. She caught my eye then waved at me. I waved back making my face flush red. I didn't know my teammates were staring at me.

Blake: Easy...Lover Boy. Now Friends, let's get the secret juices out of our head.

Drew: Oh no...not again. (slaps face)

Tallen: Last time we had that, I couldn't get much sleep. I think I'll pass.

Blake: Oh come on...you're with me right, Greyson?

Me: Umm...(sighs) Okay guys...We'll agree if Blake promised this is the last time we'll do this. Agree?

Others: Agree.

Blake: Greyson, I don't know if I'll thank you or not.

Me: (smirks) Either way, you're welcome.

Blake: Okay Drew...The question is...

Drew: (rolls eyes) Oh boy.

Blake: Did you and Sophie did "it" last friday night?

Drew: (blushing) What kind of a question is that?!

Me: Yeah...I mean. It's kinda private Blake.

Blake: Come on dude...We follow the code of SECRECY. What you see, what you hear...when you go, leave it here.

Tallen: Dude, it's not gonna leak out. Cause the one who leaked it out is gonna get it, right guys!!

Others: Yeah!! (claps hand)

We all lean closer to Drew making him shift awkwardly. He began to scratch the back of his neck like crazy. He looked up then back down.

Drew: (sighs) Yes. Me and Sophie did it.

Blake: Woah..Really? We're happy for you dude. (pats Drew's back)

Drew: I'm so embarassed. (hides face)

Rick: What are you embarrased about? I mean...Me and Lily do it because we love each other.

Tallen: Yeah...Me and May have done it. (blushes) It feels good to do it with the one you love,right?

Drew: I'm sorry guys...I shouldn't have said that.

Blake: It's okay dude. I mean...the feeling when me and my Rachel did it was just--perfect. There was no feeling of lust..it's all just love...It's like our world's connection got even stronger.

Drew: How about you Greyson? What did you feel when you did that with Keith?

Me: Umm...(blushing) We actually...haven't done...that..

Blake: Seriously?!

Me: I'm just waiting for the right time, okay? Geez....

Rick: I didn't thought that you're still a virgin...But it's fine.