Chapter 28

Keith: (looks down) G-Greyson...(blushing)

Me: (scratching back of his neck) Uh-Uhmm...J-Just forget I said something...C-Cause everything was so random and t-there's something coming out of my mind all of the sudden so ..uh...I-I'm really reall-

Keith: Y-Yes...

Me: I-I'm really really sorry abou-wait...what?

Keith: Y-Yes, I-I'll be your girlfriend...

This must be a dream...I knew this is a dream cause my wish came true which is very unusual...

Me: Is this a dream?

Keith: Why would you think that?

Me: Cause it's too good to be true...

Keith: Do you want me to pinch you? (chuckles)

Me: Nah, I have something on my mind...

Keith: What is i-

I cut her off by kissing her on lips which made her eyes shot wide open...Then I could feel her kissing back that made my body explode with sparks...

Boy: Mommy, mommy there's something on that tree...(points at us)

We quickly broke the kiss which made me pretty wobbly and unbalance...

Keith: Greyson watch....(I fell on the tree) ...out...I guess I was too late...

Oh gosh, my butt hurts...Which means I'm not dreaming!! Oh my freaking gosh, Keith's my girlfriend?! Keith jumped off the tree, which she usually does ever since we were little, and helped me up...

Keith: Are you okay? Really, you got me worried out there...

Me: It was nothing, but it did helped me prove one thing...

Keith: (giggles) What is it Einstein?

Me: I'm not dreaming...

I wrap my arms around her shoulder and pulled her close...I could smell the scent of her shampoo which made me feel tingly inside...I began to feel heat rise to my cheeks...

Keith: (pinch my cheek) You're a weirdo...

Me: Correction: I'm YOU'RE weirdo...

Keith: Yes, you are

She gave me a quick peck and gently ran her fingers through my hair...I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her close...I gently pressed my lips against hers which made another round of sparks in my body...Our lips move in sync that I didn't notice that she wrapped her arms around my neck....

A smile formed on my lips as we kissed...She pulled away catching her breath but I still don't wanna let go so I planted butterfly kisses on her neck....She giggled softly as she ran her fingers through my hair...

Keith: (giggles) What are you doing?

Me: What I should've done a long time ago...(kisses my neck)

Keith: (giggles) Why can't you take a break with the kissing?

Me: Hmmm...Let me think....No...(continues kissing her neck)

Keith: Seriously?! (laughs)

Me: (laughs) I'm just kidding...But I'll continue where I left off later...(holds her hand)

Keith: Guess I need to be prepared, huh?

Me: (smiles) Maybe (kissed her cheek)

Keith: Wanna go get some ice cream?

Me: (smiles) Sure..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alli's P.O.V

Me and Christian were having a walk-in-a-park date...The sun was shining bright like it has no tomorrow which is pretty crazy..

Christian: I think I'm going crazy (wipes off sweat)

Me: From what, the sun?

Christian: No, from you (smiles)

Me: (blushing) You and your stupid pick-up lines (playfully punch his shoulder)

Chrisitan: It's the truth anyways.(smiles)

We sat on the park bench, watching little kids play with their families and pets...

Me: I'm kinda thirsty...I'll go get som-

Christian: No, I'll go get something to drink...(stands up) Stay there...(smiles)

Me: Okay...(smiles)

I was looking around the park when something just caught my eye on the ice cream stand....that looks like Keith and the guy beside her must be Greyson...I planned to go and greet them when Christian comes back when something beyond one's eye happened...

Greyson kissed Keith on the lips which is very unusual....kiss on the cheek I understand but kiss on the lips?! I was surprised when Keith suddenly held Greyson's hand but forget about that...What's even more surprising is that she seems to like it...

Wait a minute...kiss on the lips, holding hands, lovey dovey attitude...it can only mean one thing...Greyson and Keith are...NO WAY...

Christian came with two cans of coke wearing his same old goofy smile...and the way his-Just stop with the boyfriend fantasies...this is serious...I march up to Christian which is giving I'm-sorry-please-forgive-me looks...Hmm...confusing...

Christian: Alli, if you don't want coke I'll just go back an-

Me: No, No that's not it...

Christian: Oh..then what?

Me: We've got trouble...

Christian: ...