Chapter 22

Keith's P.O.V

I woke up, feeling drowsy...I looked at my clock and it's 12:00?! I woke up 12:00 in the afternoon?! Geez what's happening to me? I rolled over to my pillow and hit the sidetable...Ouch...There's some kind of a book that fell..I rubbed my eyes as I pick up the book...It's some kind of album, silly me...It says here memories...Hmm..funny...What's this anyway?

A smile cross my face as I saw memories of me with Greyson, Cody and Alli when we were still young...I laughed at the picture of me with Greyson and Cody kissing me on the cheek on my 7th birthday...

*FLASHBACK*

Sarah: Happy birthday sweetie..(kisses my cheek)

Me: (smiles) Thanks mom! 

Bert: Happy birthday, princess...(smiles)

Me: Thanks Dad 

Bert: I bought you a present...(smiles)

Me: (unwraps gift) Oh my gosh! It's a brand new fishing tackle!! (tries to swing it) It's so light!! Just the way I like it (smiles) Thanks Dad (kisses cheek)

Kevin: Happy Birthday, sis!! (hugs me)

Me: Thanks little bro (hugs back)

Greyson: Happy birthday, Keith...I got a gift for you...(smiles)

Me: (smiles) Thanks..

Cody: Hey Keith, Happy Birthday...I got you a present...(smiles)

Me: (takes both gifts) Thanks guys (smiles)

Cody: Open mine first..

Greyson: No, I gave it first...So she has to open mine..

Cody: No, mine...

Greyson: Mine...

Alli: (laughs) Boys will be boys...Here Keith open mine...Happy Birthday..(smiles)

Me: Thanks...(unwraps gift) Wow, a necklace!! It says..BFF4EVER...Aww..that's sweet (hugs her) 

Cody and Greyson glared at Alli which Alli returned with a smirk...

Sarah: Okay everyone...picture time!!

Cody and Greyson sat beside me making me between them...I put arms around their shoulder and smiled...

Sarah: Okay...1...2...

When mom said 3 they suddenly leaned and kissed my cheek...After that they looked away with their faces red as a beet...Me and Alli just shared a laugh...

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

I chuckled softly remembering the little moment...As I turn the page I saw me and Cody dancing a slow dance on the dancefloor when we were 10 years old....

*FLASHBACK*

The song was a fast one then it turned slow...Many guys ask me to dance but I refused since it was my first dance with another guy, I need it to be important and remembered...Alli was dancing with someone that leaves me with Greyson and Cody....