Chapter 26

Greyson's P.O.V

I woke up and was surprised that my arms were on Keith's waist...Wow I can't believe they're like a snake...I grab my phone, who was now currently vibrating, on the table next to me...Oh gosh, now I know what I forgot...No, I mean who I forgot...Natalia!! Crap! I left her in the house alone in my room while I get cozy here beside Keith!! I think I got a little too carried away.

I gently kissed Keith's forehead and made my way to the stairs...I heard someone arguing on the door...Oh crap!

Alli: Natalia, How many do times I have to tell you...Greyson is not here.(yawns)

Natalia: I just need to check on him here...What if he's with Keith?!

Alli: That's impossible...Keith's sleeping in Cody's room.Greyson can't be there right?

When Natalia was making a call to the Anderson residence just to confirm that Keith's on a sleep over, Alli turn around causing her to see me...I gestured her to cover up for me since you know how Natalia can get angry...Bad news...

Natalia: I'm just gonna check on your house if Greyson is in there...

Alli: Umm...Maybe he went to Recording early...

Natalia: But he said it's his day-off today...

Alli: But you know how his schedule goes (laughs nervously) It's surprising...

Natalia: Actually yes...I know all of his schedules...It's a girlfriend's job...

Alli looks like she's running out of excuses...Oh gosh...Pleeeeaase make it work...

Natalia: (sighs) Okay...I'll just go home then...Greyson owes me a date..

Alli: (laughs awkwardly) Have fun going home...

Alli closed the door quickly when Natalia left...I let out a heavy sigh and went downstairs to join Alli...

Alli: Since when did you-

Me: Last night...

Alli: But how-

Me: Cody let me sleep for the night...

Alli: (sighs) Okay...But why do you have to forget about Natalia?

Me: Umm...I just forgot...I'm sorry..

Alli: You owe me big time...

Then we heard footsteps coming down the stairs...It was Keith who's walking drowsily while rubbing her eyes..

Keith: I just had the weirdest dream , Alli...(looks at me) Greyson...

Me: (smiles) Morning sleepy head...So what's this dream about?

Her face completely turned red and her eyes are quite confusing...She looked at different directions...

Keith: Umm....It's uh....weird...

Me: So tell me about it (smirks)

Keith: I-I'll just go make breakfast now since your parents aren't home yet Alli..(walks off to kitchen)

I laughed softly as Alli looked at us weirdly...I decided to get home and change since I still owe Natalia a date..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

I was cooking waffles (my favorite XD) and bacon when Alli came in the kitchen with her arms on her hips...

Alli: What's this dream about?

Me: It's a kinda weird...

Alli: So what is it?

Me: I dreamt that I was married to Cody and we have a daughter but he isn't the father.... it was Greyson..

Alli: Oohh..So that's why your face suddenly turned red...

Me: Oh gosh really?

Alli: Yup...(grabs milk from fridge) You're red as a beet..

I sighed..one night to go I guess...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

I grab my phone and called Natalia...Guess she's not picking up..When I walked around the block, I saw Natalia with another guy....they were holding hands and she seemed to like it...I ran over to them to have a closer look...I was surprised when the guy kissed her cheek and she didn't pushed him away...But what's even more surprising is that I don't feel anything...No hurt, no rage, no jealousy...Just plain old nothing...

When the guy walks away,I decided to walk towards her...I gently tapped Natalia's shoulder and she faced me with utter shock..

Me: Hey Natalia...

Natalia: G-Greyson, look I can expla-

Me: There's nothing to explain...(raises hand up) I forgive you, but I wish you should have told me this sooner..

Natalia: Wait, you're not angry? You're suppose to be angry at me...

Me: Why should I be?

Natalia: Cause I'm cheating on you...(raises eyebrow) Wait, so that means y-you didn't love me?

Me: (looks away) I never did...I love someone else, Natalia...I'm sorry..

Natalia:(voice crackling) It's Keith isn't it?

Me: L-Listen, I-

Natalia: (cries) It's always Keith...Keith this, Keith that...Last time I caught you checking out on her...then today you had a sleep over with her...

Me: H-How did you-

Natalia:(cries) I saw it...and Alli was just covering you up...You're always there when Keith needs you, what about me? You never did care...

Me: I-I care about you but I-uh...I wish that I ended it sooner so that you wouldn't get angry...

Natalia: (cries) Angry? It's not angry....It's hurt...I'm hurt, Greyson...Hurt because you led me on...Hurt because you let me believe that you love me...

Me: But you cheated on me...

Natalia: (cries) It was a fricking test !!He's just a friend that I asked a favor... And you failed....(slaps her forehead while crying) Why am I so blind?...(stands up)

Me: Natalia...(grabs her wrist)

Natalia: L-Leave me alone, Greyson...(breaks free from my grasp then rans away)

I feel terrible about myself...am I really that selfish? I just let my feeling grow that I even forgot about my own girlfriend? I let out a big sigh but I was surprised...I was very sorry and upset but I feel nothing...just nothing...I just walked away and focused on one...I grabbed my wallet and there I grab a picture of Keith...Now, I have only one goal and I'm not backing down on it...

Me: How can you be mine?