Chapter 7

I woke up early today...It only means one thing...This is going to be a bad day...I went downstairs after I cleaned up and found Cody's brother, Tom playing with my brother...

Kevin: (smiles) Look the princess is up...

Tom: Beautiful Morning (smiles)..

Me: (pat his head) I wish it is...

Tom: Hey Kevin,Let's prank my brother and his friend, Greyson!!

Kevin: Let's do it tomorrow...I'll have to go fishing with my Dad...

Tom: Sure (smiles) Bye Keith!! Bye Mr.Anderson!! (runs outside)

I was surprised...Dad was behind me?! Ohmy...Ohmy....Gawd...I went to the living room and sat down on the couch...As always he would follow me...Why does he do that?!

Dad: You excited about later?

Me: ... (looks away)

Dad: (looks down) Keith I-

Me: If you're just doing this to make up for your mistakes, then you're wrong....They may forgive you...But not me...

Mom: (comes in) Bert what's wrong?

Dad: (stands up) Nothing...I-I'll go prepare the things...(walks away)

Mom sat beside me and patted my head...I let myself fall to her arms as she gently swayed me back and forth....Mom do this to prevent me from crying...You know the saying...."Mom knows best"

Mom: Dear...I'm not gonna force you to forgive him...Actually I just forgive him because of Kevin...I know you're Dad's like a jerk-

Me: Which he actually is..

Mom: (chuckles) Just give him a chance..Just to prove that he can be a better Dad to you and Kevin...Right now we're just friends...And maybe you two will become one...(smiles)

Me: I appreciate everything Mom...But I don't need a Dad....All I need is a Mom that's been there for me since the beginning...(hugs her)

Mom: (hugs back) You're always gonna be my baby girl...(smiles)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad's P.O.V

When I came back to put all the equipments to the car, I just heard the most heartbreaking thing that my daughter would say...

Keith:I appreciate everything Mom...But I don't need a Dad....All I need is a Mom that's been there for me since the beginning...

I quickly went outside and put the equipments to the car...I went inside the house and acted as if nothing happened but look who's waiting...yup...My ex-wife..

Mom: Did you heard everything?

Me: N-Not everything actually....(looks down)

Mom: You really need to work things out with your daughter...

Me: (puts hand on face) I know, I mess up really big Sarah...But would you please help me...

Mom: (puts hand on my shoulder) Sorry pal but you're on your own...Breakfast is ready..(walks away)

I slammed my head to the wall....I was just stupid...I shouldn't have done that thing....I just let my instincts go wild at that time....You're so stupid Bert...I gotta make it up to her....I can do this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

Time run so fast...I just found myself in the car with Kevin and my Dad...I just looked at my window and let myself get lost in my thoughts...I was startled on the sudden noise that the car made...Great we're here...

Dad: Hey sport...Help me out here...

Kevin: (smiles) Sure Dad...

Dad rent out a boat...I looked at fishing tackles and examine it carefully...I used to love fishing...Since it's me and my Dad's favorite hobby but now...I just don't feel like it...In picking a fish tackle,you need to feel it...What makes you comfortable? That should be the first question that comes to your mind...Anyway... enough about fishing..Looks like we're about to set sail to misery island...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad's P.O.V

I plan to go out with the kids by taking them fishing...Since that's Keith's favorite hobby...Maybe that'll set the good mood...I gently pushed the boat to the water then climbed on it...Kevin greeted me with a smile while Keith just looked away...I prepared the bait and the fish tackles..gotta make my move...

Dad: Hey Keith...Here's your-

Keith: I don't want that...too heavy...(holds other tackles and lets go of the other one) I'll go with this one...

Dad: (looks down) Suit yourself...

I mentally slapped my forehead...Nice move Bert...Now she hates me more...Kevin just patted my back and got the last tackle...He sat between me and Keith...We all throw the rod with bait...Now the fun part is here...You wait...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

I just looked at the calm water...It's so beautiful...We spend 3 hours on not saying anything to each other...In fishing you really need to be quiet. so that the fishes will not swim away...Then I heard Kevin screaming on something...

Kevin: I THINK I'VE GOT SOMETHING!!

Dad: WOW...HERE LET'S PULL IT...

I looked at my Dad's face..It was full of joy and delight..Maybe I should forgive him...I smiled and went to help them..

Me: (holds end of the tackle) Just relax Kevin...focus your weight on the back...

Dad: (smiles) We got this..just a little more..

Then the fish just went flying on the water then landed on Kevin's hand....He stumbles a little causing him to fall down...

Kevin: Ohmygosh...It's so big!!! (smiles)

Me: (amazed) That's the biggest Trout I'd ever seen...(laughs)

Dad: (amazed) I should say so myself...(patted Kevin's head) I'm so proud of you son

Kevin: (smiles) Thanks..

Dad: (gets the fish) Let's go home and celebrate then...

We arrived at the boat rentals..The owner was so happy about the trout that she wants to take a picture of it with us...

Dad: You guys go ahead..I'll just stay here...

Me: (smiles) Come here Dad...Y-You're part of the family too...

Dad: (smiles) S-Sure...

The ride home was pretty annoying since Kevin won't shut up about the fish he caught.....Mom helped prepare the fish for Lunch...While I plan on having a private talk with my Dad...I found him in the garage fixing his car....

Me: Dad?

Dad: Keith? Surprise to see you here...(stands up)

Me: (hugs him) I miss you dad..

Dad: (smiles)(hugs back) I'm really sorry...I'm not a good father to you...

Me: You're a good father...It's just I'm not a good daughter to you..and I-I'm sorry about that...

Dad: Then does it mean I'm forgiven?

Me: (laughs) Yup...Lunch's done...Let's go...

Dad: This means for another celebration...Let's go to the amusement park with your Mom and Kevin (smiles)

Me: Cool...

I hold my Dad's hand....It's warm...I miss this feeling...Well I'm still gonna be busy tomorrow...Gotta go now with my Dad ...byeXD!!