Chapter 21 - New Beginning = SEASON 2

*4 weeks later*

Keith's PO.V

There's a lot of changes after the Greyson and Cody drama...Greyson broke up with Amber causing her to be upset..She even mention about revenge...He began to date Natalia, a fan of his...Cody began to date Bella Thorne But she's in California so they're in a long distance relationship..Alli and Christian are dating at last after Cody's approval...Kevin and Tom, still out there pranking...Wanna know what happened to me? I broke up with Mike making him depressed but he quite move on...He is now currently dating Zendaya and now they're happy...I don't wanna date someone so far...I just wanna focus more on myself and my family...I don't want any dramas...so just SINGLE!!

I was watching a movie with Kevin...Yup..it was really boring if you ask me....

Kevin: Wanna take a walk?

Me: (stands up) Yeah, sure..

I grabbed my jacket and went outside with Kevin holding my hand...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

I was taking a stroll on the park with my girlfriend Natalia...Some of you might think that, Wow I moved on so fast...Clearly you're wrong...I like Natalia but I still love Keith..Speaking of Keith, How is she?...We're still best friends but she's kinda far away....We're not even close anymore...My thoughts were interrupted by Natalia shaking me...

Me: (returns to reality) W-Wha?

Natalia: Greyson, are you okay?

Me: Umm..Y-Yeah, I'm okay (puts arm around her shoulder)

Natalia: Wanna grab some ice cream?

Me: Nah, I'm good...

Natalia: (chuckles) Suit yourself (walks away)

I sat on the bench waiting for Natalia when I saw Kevin running...Kevin? I sighed..Tom and Kevin must be playing tag...Someone was running after him and it was a girl...about my age...Keith?! Kevin's laughter filled the park...They must be having fun...

Me: Keith?

Keith: (panting) Hey Greyson...What brings you here?

Me: I'm taking a walk with Natalia...and you're playing tag?

Keith: (laughs) It's just excercise...(smiles)

Kevin: (walks in) Hey, No restin-(looks at me) Hey brownie...

Me: Hey, brat...

Keith tackled him into a hug and tickled him...I chuckled softly while watching them having a brother and sister moment...Keith and Kevin suddenly smiled devilishly at me...Oh no...They suddenly tackled and tickled me on the park bench...Of course I tickle back...I'm not giving in without a fight...

Natalia: (walks in) Keith(smiles weakly)

Another thing...You see, Natalia's jealous about me and Keith...She always thought that she'll just carry me away from her...Weird, right? But sometimes I wish it would happen..

Keith: (smiles) Hey Natalia...(stands up)

Natalia: Hey (fake smiles) I'll take my man now...(grabs my hand)

Keith: (chuckles) He's all yours....(looks at Kevin running) I'm gonna chase my brother now...see you lovebirds around...(runs after Kevin)

I watched as Keith ran after Kevin...She's so graceful and beauiful at the same time...And wow she has pretty nice curves...Oh crap, I think Natalia saw me checking out on Keith...

Natalia: She's at it again...(crosses arms)

Me: And there you are again being insecure...

Natalia: She's seducing you..

Me: No she's not...She's my best friend (holds her shoulder) And your my girlfriend..See the difference?

Natalia: But you were checking out on her...

Me: I did not (raises hands in the air)

Natalia: (looks away) You did...I saw you

I sighed...Oh my god...she's so stubborn not to mention too childish...I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead...She hugged me back and wrap her arms around my neck....She pressed her lips against mine and gently I kissed back...I felt little sparks but not as great when I kissed Keith...I pulled away and wrap my arms around her waist as she place her head on my chest...

Natalia: Do you love me?

Oh gosh...

Me: Y-Yes..

Natalia: (giggles) I love you too....(kissed my cheek)

There's my life to you...As Cody did say...Moving on is very hard...especially when you're still in love with your best friend...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's P.O.V

Okay, I tried moving on...But I can't...I've been seeing different girls now...I have a girlfriend on M-W-F and another on T-TH...But Bella doesn't even know...Okay you might think that I'm a player....Yes, Yes I am...Keith's still my best friend and I still love her...I need some diversion any distraction to cover up my feelings towards Keith...Speaking of distraction there's a cute girl over there...

Me: Hey, cutie...What's your beautiful name?

Anne: The name's Anne (blushing) Cody Simpson right?

Me: (smiles) Wow (bit lip) You're a beauty

Anne: (blushes) And you're hot...(places hand on my chest)

Me: Wanna hang out sometime?

Anne: (hands over paper) Call me..(winks)

I bit my lip as she walks away...Oh boy, she's hot...I began to take a walk on the park...Woah, girls are staring..I'm used to them checking out on me...Then someone just bumped me from behind...

Me: Hey watch i-...Keith?! (holds out hand) Are you okay?

Keith: (grabs hand) Y-Yeah...Just dizzy...(laughs)

Me: Are you sure you're okay?

Keith wobbled like a newborn giraffe who's just starting to walk...I grab her by the waist to avoid her from falling again...Oh gosh...My heart started to beat faster and I began to sweat like crazy...

Keith: You okay? You're sweating to much....

Me: Umm...Uh...

Keith: (takes out handkerchief) Here...

She wipes it on my face gently...A smile formed my face as I watched her...She hands me the handkerchief and pinched my cheek...

Keith: I need to chase my brother...(smiles) Bye Cody...(runs after Kevin)

See I told you...I'm still in love with my best friend and I can't shake off this feeling inside of me....Gosh this is hard...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

I was hugging Kevin tight while we we're sitting on the park bench...I couldn't help but notice their changes...Greyson seems happy with his girlfriend after seeing their little moment....Cody seems to enjoy himself even though he has a long-distance relationship wih Bella...They've succesfully move on with their lives...While me? What about me? I've move on..or so I thought...I tried to keep my distance to them but fate just wants it to be...Okay to tell you the truth, I still have feelings for them and I'm afraid to show it...I'm afraid that it might ruin their happiness...

GAH!! Enough about this....I need to spend some quality time with my brother...so I guess I'll see you in the next chapter...