Chapter 35

Greyson's P.O.V

When school was over, I would always walk with Keith home. My hands were locked to hers as I would let her swing it back and forth. Sometimes we would talk about memories, friends even assignments!!.

Keith: Hey, What was your answer on number 5?

Me: Hmm...I think it was 6x-3.

Keith: Silly, it has to be 6x only. Since -3 + 3 is equals 0

Me: Oh.. I got one mistake now. (smirks)

Keith: I think I'm gonna get an A plus tomorrow (smiles)

Me: You're always an A plus in my heart.

I lean in and gave her a quick peck. She smiled then squeezed my hand even tighter. She let go of my hand when we reached her front door.

Me: I'll call you.

Keith: After you're done with your assignment. (pinch his cheek)

Me: Aww...Alright. (smiles)

I waited for her to went inside the house before I started walking to mine. I was surprised that there was a limo parked on our house. That's strange. I entered the house and saw Ellen sitting at the living room chatting with my parents.

Me: Ellen? (smiles)

Ellen: Hey kiddo (hugs me) I miss you buddy.

Me: (hugs back) I miss you too. How were you and Portia?

Ellen: We're doing fine. (smiles) I guess you're fine too, huh?

Me: I'm more than fine. (sits down) So, you came here to visit us?

Ellen looked at my parents then nodded. She sat beside me then patted my back.

Ellen: I want you to go back on tour.

Me: Tour? That's great. (smiles) When will I be leaving?

Ellen: Tomorrow.

Me: (stands up) What?!

Ellen: I know, I'm really sorry but Greyson...Your fans need you. They want Greyson Chance back. Your break is over. It's time to get back on the spotlight.

Me: (sighs)

Ellen: It's been two years. It's time.

Me: Okay.

Ellen: Good. (smiles then pats my back) A bus will come tomorrow to pick you up. Remeber you're going on a two months tour.(looks at my parents) Nice seeing you again, Mr. and Mrs. Chance.

Lisa: Nice to see you too ,Ellen (smiles)

Scott: Hope you would visit again.

Ellen: Will do. Bye (leaves the house)

I just sat there staring at the ground. Mom patted my back then sat beside me.

Me: Mom, I don't wanna leave Keith.

Lisa: Ask her to come. Now it's up to he-

Me: (stand up) That's a great idea mom! (kisses her cheek) Bye!!

I ran outside the house and went to Keith's house. I knocked on the door and even rang the door bell. The door opened revealing an annoyed Bert.

Bert: Oh if it isn't Greyson. You know, I'm not deaf.

Me: I'm really sorry bu-

Keith: (walks in) Dad, who is it---Greyson? What are you doing here? You're suppose to make your assignments.

Me: Look, I need to talk to you.

She gave me a confused look then grab my wrist. She led me to her room then locked the door. On her other hand was a bottle of Coke.

Me: Keith I-

Keith: I really need you right now!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bert's P.O.V

I slowly went upstairs then went to my daughter's room. It was locked. Great. It's locked and she's inside with a boy!!

Keith: I really need you right now!!

The hell?! I gently pressed my ears to the door.

Greyson: B-But...

Keith: Please, I want it.

Then I heard small noises. Grunting and it's like they're moving too fast.

Keith:Oow..Greyson it hurts.

Greyson:It's okay. It's only natural.

Keith: Okay, just hurry up.

What the hell is he doing to my baby girl?! Dang it....I really need to fetch my musket. I pressed my ear again to her door.

Greyson: I-I think it's gonna-

Keith: I don't mind. I'm thirsty Greyson, Please just do it.

Greyson: Okay...1...2...3.

Keith: Ahh!! You got it all over my face.

Greyson: I-I'm sorry.

Okay, that's it. I kicked the door opened and my eyes went wide to what I saw.

Me: WHAT IN BLAZES ARE YOU DOING TO MY-----daughter?

I saw Keith covered with Coke on her face. Greyson was beside her wiping her face with a bottle of Coke next to him.

Keith: Dad, why did you break my door?

Greyson: Hey, Bert (smiles)

I looked shocked and my eyes were still staring from disbelief. I could feel myface heat up from embarrassment as my daughter keeps on asking me what's wrong.

Me: I-uh really need to go. Have fun kids .(closes the door)

I went downstairs and saw my ex-wife waiting for me. Her arms were crossed and it's as if she's giving me a look of success.

Sarah: That's what you get on eavesdropping, Mister. (laughs)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

Greyson held my hand minutes later after Dad left. He was looking at me deeply, as if he was searching for an answer in my eyes.

Me: W-What's wrong?

Greyson: Nothing. It's just. Umm...(looks away)

Me: Greyson?

Greyson: Would like to go with me on tour?

Me: ....