Chapter 14

I went home soaking wet but I don't care..I got a bruise on my knee because I tripped on some rock but I don't care...I really don't care if it hurts because it doesn't cover up the pain that I'm feeling in my chest....The guilt and the pain of losing a friend....I ignored my parents calling my name and just went inside my room...I gently closed the door and locked it...I just really wanna be alone right now....

Cody: Keith?

Me: C-Cody...W-What are you doing here?

Cody: (stands up) Well I was waiting for you to come ho-..Wait have you been crying? 

Me: N-No...

Cody: (wipes my tears with thumbs) You know...you really do suck at lying...

Me: (sighs) Y-You wouldn't understand...

Cody: Not if I try...(smiles) You can let it all out...It'll be our little secret...

I can't hold it much longer...I hugged Cody and let the tears flow down to my cheeks...I'm so stupid...Why did I let this happen? Cody patted my back and kissed my forehead...Greyson used to be my crying shoulder but now he's mad at me...and I don't know why...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

I went home and was greeted by Macy at the door...I pat her in the head and just make my way upstairs....someone grabbed my wrist..I tried to shake it off but the grip was tight...

Me: (turns around) What?! 

 Tanner: Dude, chill....Why are you soaking wet?

Me: None of your business...(breaks free of grip)

I dropped the picninc basket on the floor and ran up to my room...I just really wanna be alone...Why don't they get it?! I took of my shirt and throw it across my room...Damn...I hate this...I know she's mad at me...and it's all my fault...

I took a quick  shower and put on a shirt and some shorts to match...I lay on my bed and looked at the ceiling...Alexa came inside my room and sat beside me on the bed....I just ignored her and continued to look up in the ceiling...

Alexa: Greyson..

Me: ....

Alexa: What's the matter?

Me: Nothin..

Alexa: Well it doesn't look like nothing to me...

Me: It's nothing really..

Alexa: It's Keith isn't it?

Me: (sighs) N-No...

Alexa: Don't fool me...It's clearly written all over your face...

Me: (sits up) So what if it's Keith...What's the big deal?

Alexa: Nothin...I'm just fooling around..

Me: Do I look like I'm fooling around? (serious)

Alexa: (raises hand) Sorry...

Me: (lays again) I don't understand....(sighs) even though I'm angry about what happened, I just can't hate her, you know?...

Alexa: And your point is?

Me: She's my best friend..

Alexa: And?

Me: I'm still in love with her...

Alexa: But...

Me: She hates me now..

 Alexa: So you're gonna..

Me: Tell her I'm sorry...

Alexa: And..

Me: I'm gonna say what I really feel about her....(smiles)

Alexa: See? Problems solved..(claps hands)

Me: But I can't

Alexa: Why not?

Me: Because she's mad at me and I'm scared...

Alexa: (stands up then walks away)

Me: Where are you going?

Alexa: I'm gonna find my little brother...

Me: But I'm right here...(puzzled)

Alexa: My brother isn't scared and he doesn't give up easily....He will always find a way to solve his problems and not run like some coward who just stays on his bed looking at his damn ceiling...so if you excuse me, I must be on my way...(walks out of my room)

Wow I'm such an idiot...Why the hell I'm scared? No...what I mean..what was I afraid of?...The fact that she's mad at me and avoid me for the rest of my life or I'm afraid because she might not return my feelings to her....I'm really confused right now...but Alexa was right...I'm not myself anymore...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cody's P.O.V

I can't bear to see her crying over to some stupid guy who can't let her explain to what really happen...Geez...She cried herself to sleep here in my chest....she was snoring lightly and I couldn't help myself but to stare at her beautiful face...I completely forgot about the fake girlfriend-publicity thing...I was mesmerized by her beauty...I really really love her...I heard a buzzing sound, must be her phone...I checked on to who it was and found that it was..Mike?! Bu-But how the hell? my eyes went wide as I read the message...

To: Keith

Just drop by 2 say hi 

I'm rily excited about tmorrow 

I cn't believe dat we're dating !!

I love you <3

From: Mike

My heart was torn in a million pieces...Mike?! I would understand if it's Greyson but Mike?....I slowly put her phone down and closed my eyes...My chest...god it hurts...I slowly lay Keith on her bed andhurriedly make my way to my house....I ignored all the persons calling my name and just went straight to my room...Alli was worried so she came to check on me...Before I knew it tears were streaming on my face...

Alli: (opens door) Cody? (closes door) Oh my god...(sits beside me) What happened?

Me: I-It's Keith...

Alli: What about her?

Me: S-She's d-dating someone...

Alli: Who? Greyson? (pats my back)

Me: N-No...

Alli: Then who?

Me: I-It's M-Mike... 

 Alli: .....

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen Guys XD someone's gonna help me write the next chapter!! so stay tuned cause I know it's gonna be AWESOME!!!