Chapter 19

Alli: But you're dating Mike...

Me: I know...

Alli: Well do you like him?

Me: I don't know..(looks away) 

Alli: Okay, that's a problem..Between Cody and Greyson...Who's your pick?

I just stare at the floor blankly...Actually I never thought of that...I looked at Alli who was full of excitement on her face...

Me: I-I don't know...I don't even think they feel the same way...

Alli: You've got to be kidding me...Isn't it obvious?!!

Me: No...

Alli: Oh come on...Keith

Me: Besides, they're already dating someone....I need to shake this feeling away...I might hurt them and myself...

I walked out and made my way towards home...I felt so miserable just having these feelings knowing that they aren't gonna return it....

Me: I'm sick and tired of this...Just make it stop...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

Cody's P.O.V

I was sitting on the docks while strumming my guitar...I haven't talked to Keith that much ever since "they" started dating...Then Zendaya came and sat beside me...She beamed at me and caressed my cheek...I shift awkwardly with my face full of confusion...

Me: Umm...Zendaya, nobody can see us...Stop with the acting..

Zendaya: Umm...Cody, I want us to be real...

Me: (stops strumming) Wha?

Zendaya: I like you, no that's not it...I'm in love with you, Cody...

Me: Umm...Z-Zendaya, I can't

Zendaya: (voice crackling) W-Why not?

Me: I'm in love with someone else...

Zendaya: Who is it?! (stands up)

Me: I-I can't tell you...(looks away)

Zendaya: It's Keith isn't it?!

Me: ....

Zendaya: I knew it....The way you look at her...the way you act when you're around her....She's the one...(walks away)

Me:(grabs her wrist) Where are you going?

Zendaya: (sobs)Away from you!! (breaks free then storms off)

 I sighed and graze my feet on the water...There's too many dramas going on...I can't satand it anymore...As I saw my reflection on the water, I realize how selfish I'm behaving...Because of my feeling towards Keith, I didn't notice the people around me...

Me: Please...Just make it stop...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Greyson's P.O.V

I saw Keith taking a stroll in the park...I rush down to greet her but I felt something wrong...She seems so different...I gently tapped her back to surprise her...She faced me with a weak smile which is very odd...

Keith: Hi..

Me: (laughs) Hi? Just Hi? No..Greyson, How's your sleep? or Did you sleep well? (making gestures)