Chapter 15

Alli: Mike?! (pats my back) It's okay Cody...(whispers) It's okay....please stop crying...

I hugged my sister very tight...I look like a fool here,you know? I'm sitting here crying  eyes out....Well as they say...tomorrow's a new day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

I woke up wearing the same clothes as yesterday...What a great way to start a day...I took a quick shower and dressed myself up...I could smell the sweet aroma of waffles in the kitchen but somehow my stomach isn't growling...I'm just sad that's all....Kevin ran and hug me...I smile weakly as he squeeze me tight...

Kevin: You alright? I'm worried about you...

Me: I'm fine...(smiles weakly)

Kevin: (grabs wrist) Come on..let's go eat waffles to start the day...

Me: (breaks free) I'm sorry but I don't feel like eating today...Besides I'm meeting someone...don't wanna be late...(smiles weakly) Tell Mom and Dad I'll be back later...

Before Kevin even said a word, I dash out of the house....I began to walk as soon as I was far away from our house...I could still feel the pain as I pass Greyson's house...I wish he's not mad anymore...As I continue to walk someone grab my wrist...

Alli: Where are you going?

Me: I'm going to meet someone today...(looks away) Now let go of me...

Alli: Are you happy?

Me: (sighs) Yes...

Alli: You don't look like it...

Me: Please Alli....I need to go...

I broke free of Alli's grasp and continued walking to the park....I heard her calling my name but I ignored it...I don't wanna be in this situation....What's wrong with me?! I can't even say NO....I guess I'm just too nice....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

I went outside and saw Alli calling out Keith's name...I could tell she's confused about this situation...I walk towards Alli and tap her shoulder...

Me: Alli, Just stop....

Alli: I don't understand....

Me: Me either...(sighs) 

Alli: (hugs me) I'm sorry...

Tears were falling down my cheeks as I hug Alli back....I know it's been a day when we started to ignore each other but I already miss her...then I got a text message from Amber...Seriously..What's wrong with her?!

To: Greyson

Meet me at strbucks today

I wanna talk 2 u

From: Amber

I let out a big sigh and looked up in the sky...Realizing how blue the sky was, I began to smile as I recall a memory 8 years ago...

*Flashback*

Keith and I was laying on the grass as we looked up in the sky ...I keep staring at her eyes cause you can see the reflection of the sky in it...I quickly looked up when she looked at me...She started to giggle and squeeze my hand while I began to blush like crazy...