On top of the world!?

Janice's POV

Kendall: I am going to meet Cara!! I am so happy!!! I am going to meet Cara Delevingne...

Oh crap! Fuck you Rimmel! I think Kendall saw that I was not excited to meet Cara. I coughed and gave a laugh..

Kendall: Call Lauren. I haven't met her yet. I am looking forward to.

Oh lord!! I gave her an unsure smile but she ignored it.

Kendall: Also find some good clubs of London. I heard there are good looking people in London.

Realising what she said she rephrased it.

Kendall: I mean of course London has Cara! I have hots only for her.. But I could....

She trailed off trying to give me the you-know-what-I-mean look. No! I don't know what you mean! But I definitely know if you go to London things will fall apart.

Janice: Listen Kendall, you have to ask your dad. What if he decides to send some associate? Stop dreaming now. And let's wait for your father's decision.

Kendall: Yeah, I forgot. Call him now! I mean the letter is addressed to me.. Of course I have to go.

Janice: Let's see what your dad has to say about that.

I said and came back to my office. I quickly dialled Mr. Jenner.

Janice: Good Afternoon sir.. This is an emergency. Do you have a minute?

Chris: Good afternoon. Did something happen to Ken?

Janice: No sir, she is fine. Actually Kendall wants to go to London-

Chris: Not on call. Come to my office now.

I disconnected the call and walked to Mr. Jenner's office. I knocked and waited for his reply. After a faint 'come in' I entered.

Chris: In detail.

Janice: We took over Rimmel. You asked for a new face. They signed Cara Delevingne. Today we received an e-mail stating Kendall goes to London for meetings discussing about the future. It was from the CEO.

Mr. Jenner sighed and ran his fingers through his greying hair.

Chris: We can send someone from the PR department.

Janice: The email was addressed to Kendall, meaning they want her to come.

Chris: How is Kendall feeling about that?

Janice: On top of the world!?

Chris: What do you think we should do?

Janice: Send her. If we decline this time she will suspect something is up and you know we can't afford that.

Chris: We have to tell Cara.

Janice: Should we?

Chris: I don't think there is a way out. Does she still message you?

I nodded and he started pinching the bridge of his nose.

Janice: I'll talk to Cara before she meets Kendall. Please don't worry.

He nodded and I smiled leaving his office. I messaged Charlie to plan the meetings and a schedule for Kendall. After about an hour she emailed me the itinerary. I walked in Kendall's office who is trying to talk in a British accent.

Kendall: Oh! I um so sourry.

Janice: Kendall..

Kendall: What do you want?

Janice: Where will you be at 12 tonight?

Kendall: I don't know!? You are my assistant.. You should know!

Janice: On a flight to London!?

Kendall: OMG!! Don't tell me he said yes!!

I smiled and she started jumping. she hugged me and I chuckled.

Janice: I messaged Charlie to make your schedule for the trip. Here have a look!

8th May, 6:05 am: Land in London.
8th May, 11 am: First meeting with Rimmel.
9th May, 11 am: Second meeting with Rimmel.
10th May, 11 am: Third meeting with Rimmel.
12th May, 11 am: Fourth meeting with Rimmel.
13th May, 11 am: Fifth and final meeting with Rimmel
13th May, 10 pm: Flight back to LA.

Kendall: What?? Only five days?? And I have to work almost everyday!! I want to see London. You know how much I love the weather. Its cool and breezy..

Janice: Sorry Ken.. You have work here. Maybe next time.

The truth is we can't keep you in London for long.

Janice: Now go home and start packing. I am also leaving..

Kendall: Oh yes!! I will meet Cara. I need to dress properly.

I smiled and left her office. I started packing my things when I felt my phone vibrate.

One new message from Carla.

Jesus!! Not now!!

~

A/N

My head is pounding!! Small and not proofread chapter.

Please forgive me this time.

Btw who is Carla??