Who said anything about a date..

A/N

Something completely new in this chapter, for me (definitely) and for you shippers as well. I haven't read it anywhere so.. ;) ;)

~

Kendall's POV

After our talk I felt much at ease. I know and I understand her now. I was so happy I kissed her and it led to a heavy make out session. She pulled away after a while and we went to sleep. We woke up when my alarm started blaring. She obviously didn't let me leave the bed and kept kissing me which in turn made both of us late. We had to shower together and it took everything in me to not fuck her hard and fast. We kept it strictly showering with few kisses here and there.

I changed into a black dress for the office and kept it casual. Dad will give me a look but I'll ignore it. We sat down to eat breakfast.

Kendall: I will be at work till around 5 today. Do you have anything to do?

Cara: Yep. I have a meeting with this director for script reading and then a small photoshoot. I'll be done by the time you are done.

Kendall: I'll pick you up then? We'll have our date tonight.

I said and winked at her. A light blush made it's way to her cheeks and I kissed her cheek before standing up.

Kendall: Mark has arranged a driver and bodyguard for you. They will be with you the whole day. Feel free to take any car you want.

I said gathering my stuff and walking to the door. She followed behind me and kissed me bye.

Cara: Love you, bye.

Kendall: Love you too.

I pecked her once more and left. Mark was waiting outside and greeted me before opening the door to my car.

~

Third Person's POV

Kendall is almost done with her day and Cara is at her photoshoot getting her hair and make up done. Kendall's phone pinged indicating a message from Cara.

From Cara:
How's your day going?

To Cara:
Tiresome. I am almost done here.. what about you?

From Cara:
Same. Getting my hair and make up done.

To Cara:
Ohh what are you wearing? Send a picture.

From Cara:
Only a robe. Yet to change into something.
Attach picture:

To Cara:Uhmm, that's quite a revealing robe

To Cara:
Uhmm, that's quite a revealing robe..

From Cara:
Don't worry.. the goodies are only meant for you.

To Cara:
And what goodies are they, may I ask?

From Cara:
Why don't you see it yourself after you take off my robe!?

To Cara:
And what will happen if I take off the robe?

From Cara:
You can see the goodies.. maybe you can play with them too..

To Cara:
Uhmm Go on...

From Cara:
Massage them.. while you are kissing me soft and slow... then you can slowly make your way down to my breasts and take one of my hardened nipples in your mouth, licking and flicking it.

To Cara:
While my hands make my way down to your core.. giving attention to your aching clit. Rubbing my thumbs along your clit while digging my finger in you...

From Cara:
Ken...

To Cara:
I will fuck you with my fingers while kissing your neck and pulling your nipples.. giving love bites on your soft spot while I dig my fingers deep in you..

From Cara:
You'll go nice and hard on me... pounding my little pussy even when I ask you to slow down, until I cum hard..

To Cara:
I'll hold your hands down and peel your pussy lips apart so I can lick your clit clean and stick my tongue inside you. And tease you all the way till you cum again on my face..

From Cara:
Then you will come up and kiss me hard making me taste myself while our tongues battle for dominance.

To Cara:
God Cara.... Finish your photoshoot asap I can't wait to see you.

She didn't reply anymore which made Kendall think that Cara has started her photoshoot.

After a while Kendall's phone pinged and it was a message in the squad's group.

Jourdan: The Nice Guy tonight at 7pm. Be there on time!

Gigi: yes!!

Bella: I am in!!

Lauren: I am in desperate need of alcohol.

Taylor: I and Karlie will be there.

Cara: I and Ken will reach a little late... we have something to do before that.

Kendall smirked after reading Cara's message and decided to sent her a text.

To Cara:
Babe, we won't be able to finish our date in one hour.

From Cara:
Who said anything about a date...

After reading that Kendall saw the time.

4:26 pm

Half an hour more...

~

A/N

I didn't give a warning or a note this time. It would have been useless and obviously would have gave away my little surprise.

Btw, I have never read or experienced sexting.. I just thought it can be like this.. so if it's wrong or if this is not the way then ignore it?

Date will come later.. or should I eliminate it totally?

Also,

VERY IMPORTANT!

I know telling kendall who the 4 day girl was would have been easy and very happy happy.. but then Kendall would have suffered a stroke and died. Bcz that's the logic I gave at the beginning of the story and that's why Chis and Janice lied to Cara and Chris never told Ken about her memories..

So I hope it's clear why we can't let Ken know who the 4 day girl is.

~