That's two times in a night!

Kendall's POV

I leaned down so she could apply the cold cream on my lips. Her eyes were filled with guilt and she was concentrated on applying the cream. She looked so innocent, a smile made its way on my face.

Cara: Ken please... I have to-

I started bobbing my head left and right just as she did when I was wiping her face. She immediately gripped the collar of my t-shirt from her left hand and brought me closer to her face. It was extremely close may I add. Our nose were touching and our lips were merely touching. I could feel her breath on my lips. She locked gazes with me not daring to look anywhere. Her eyes were so intense. I gulped and looked down at her lips, which was a tight line now turned to a smirk. She lightly bumped her head with mine and left my collar. I immediately stood straight. She flung the cream towards me, her smirk intact.

Cara: Help yourself.

I quietly walked to the washroom and looked at the mirror to see she had already applied ample cream. I kept it aside and stripped off my clothes. I brushed my teeth still in my undergarments.

Cara: KENDALLL!!!! KENDALLLLL!!!!!

Holy shit! I rushed to the door of the washroom and opened it to find Cara looking down fiddling with her shirt buttons.

Kendall: What happened??

I said walking towards her. She looked up and her eyebrows shot up. I ignored her.

Kendall: Did something happened to the cut??

I said when I reached her and started unbuttoning her shirt. I took it off and saw nothing.

Kendall: Is it paining? Should I call the doctor?? Cara!!

She shot her eyes up and met mine.

Cara: hmm??

Kendall: What happened??

She coughed a little and mumbled something.

Kendall: Cara will you speak, please??

Cara: I ju-just needed hel-help wi-with th-the shirt.

She said and gulped.

Kendall: You could have waited for me to come. I got so scared.

Her eyes averted from my chest-

OH MY GOD!

I quickly put the shirt she was wearing.

Kendall: I am sorry. I was changing and you screamed I got scared.

She looked at me and then smirked.

Cara: Somebody looks sexy...

Kendall: What??

Cara: And you blame me for asking you to wear tight shorts...

She is on drugs. et's change the subject.

Kendall: Uhm, you'll have to sleep without a t-shirt. We have to keep the injury open.

She noddded an I applied the ointment the doctor gave me. I could feel her abs under my fingers. Goddd!! She is so hot! I helped her into a pair of cotton shorts and tucked her in to sleep.

I made my way back to the washroom and wore my sweatshirt. I came back in the room and started working on my laptop. Cara's upper body is barely covered and the air conditioner is at a very low temperature. I increased the temperature and worked on my laptop.

After a good two hours I was done. I walked back to the bed and saw the temperature. It was too hot for me. She is already asleep. How will it matter..

~

Cara's POV

I woke up with a sudden urge to pee.I shook Kendall's hand.

Cara: Kendall!! Kendalll...

Kendall: What? What???

I felt her jumping off the bed.

Kendall: Is it a thief?? Don't worry. I am here!

It was still dark and with a little difficulty I switched on the lights. I saw her standing with her eyebrows furrowed, the little lamp in her hand in her...

Fucking undergarments???

Is she doing this on purpose??

Cara: That's two times in a night!

She quickly looked down and cursed under her breath.
Kendall: I can explain-

Cara: Later! I desperately need to pee!!

She quickly noded and came to my side. She picked me up bridal style and rushed to the bathroom. She placed me on the floor and in a swift motion unbuttoned my shorts, pulling them down.

Her hands work amazingly fast. Shame they are being wasted in making me pee..

Shut up pervert mind!

When I was done peeing I called her in and she helped me put my shorts back on. She wore her sweatshirt now.

Booooooo... I demand to see those abs!

She brought me back to the room and helped me in bed. I am not sleepy anymore.

Kendall went to her side and pulled the covers.

Kendall: Good night Queenie.

Cara: I am not sleepy.

Kendall turned to her side and furrowed her eyebrows.

Cara: Talk to me..please?

Kendall: Uhm... okay. What do you want me to talk about?

Cara: The story of how you ended up only in undergarments in my bed.

She lowered her gaze and scratched the back of her neck turning a little pink.

Kendall: The air con was initially at a low temperature but your upper body is technically bare. You would have caught fever. So I increased the temperature to suit you.... but I was feeling extremely hot. I took off my sweatshirt to balance it. I am sorry?

I laughed out loud. She is so cute when she rambles...

Cara: You can take it off now. You obviously are feeling hot.

She hesitated at first but then sat up and took off her sweatshirt.

And may I just say I would give anything to hold her?? Scratch her flawless skin with my nails when she is giving me hickeys...

Kendall: Take a picture. Will last longer.

Cara: Yeah sure. Why not.

She laughed and I extended my left arm to take my phone. I adjusted the camera and took a picture while she was folding her sweatshirt.

Cara: Since we are doing this... can you turn to me.. I need the front also.

She looked at me and saw the phone in my hand, her eyes widened and she took it from me.

Kendall: What the fuck? You actually clicked me??

Cara: Duhh.. I had your permission.

I reached out and took my phone away before she could delete the picture. I kept my phone away and laid back down.

She stared at me for a second not believing me.

Kendall: You are also topless. I can click you also.

Lol. Yeah right.

Cara: All yours.

I said and smirked. She shook her head and laid back down.

Kendall: Good night Pervert.

Cara: Hey! I had your permission.

She covered herself with the blanket and her hand sneaked into mine. She intertwined our fingers. I smiled falling into a blissfully sleep.

~

A/N

Sorry for not updating last night. I was kept away by my cousins. But I'll update again tonight. I promise.