Try not to speak anymore sexual innuendos...

Cara's POV

I was lying on the bed waiting for Kendall to send Skylar and Janice away and come back to me.

Kendall: Are you happy now, your Highness??

She came inside my room and bowed down. I chuckled.

Cara: Not yet! Take off my clothes.

I asked her with authority and gestured to my t-shirt. I need to change my clothes before I go to sleep. These shorts are already irritating me.

I waited for her to help me but she never came. She stood there with her eyebrows furrowed, horror filled in her eyes.

OH MY GOD!

Cara: Oh my! No.. I don't mean it like that. I meant.. I meant I need to change into something comfortable before sleeping. You have to help me.. Oh God!

She stared at me for a second and burst out laughing. I also started laughing with her. She walked to me and slowly took off my t-shirt she clenched her jaw when she saw the bandage. She closed her eyes and let out a breath before giving me a weak smile. She unbuttoned my shorts and slowly pulled it down and off my leg.

In other times I would feel very turned on and my shameless self is still turned on. I am lying infront of her only in my underwear. I should be insecure or uncomfortable. What have you done to me Kendall Jenner?

Cara: Now take off your shirt.

The UCLA sweatshirt has long lost her smell. It's replaced with my own smell and stench. I desperately need a new 'Kendall sweatshirt' right now her shirt will do. Again she stood her ground and looked at me unsure.

Not again!!

Cara: Your shirt. Will be easy. To wear. With my immobile right arm.

She smirked and started taking off her shirt. Is it me or she is purposely taking it off very slowly!? Her smirk was intact the whole time and she gave me her shirt, leaving her in only black Calvin Klein underwear.

Kendall: I'll need something to wear. Can I borrow from you?

I was too busy drooling on her abs that I took a moment to reply.

Cara: Ye-yeah of course.

Kendall: From where?

She asked clueless. Oh of course she'll need the directions. What if I give her, her UCLA sweatshirt so that she can restore her smell?

Cara: From that drawer over there. There's a grey sweatshirt.

I pointed at the drawer and she bent down to search for the sweatshirt. Her ass was infront of me, in my arms reach!

Will it be inappropriate if I spank her? I licked my lips and scolded myself. Fucking pervert!

She stood straight again and saw the sweatshirt.

Kendall: My dad said I went to UCLA for my graduation. Where did you get this from??

Oh crap!

Cara: Uh I don't, um remember. Gigi must have left it.

Nice save! Smart Cara.

She wore the sweatshirt and took off her jeans. She folded it and kept it aside on the table. She came to me and helped me wear her shirt and I can already smell her. She was buttoning the shirt and was so close to my face. I could lean and kiss her.

Kiss her

Kiss her.

Kiss her.

Very creepy, Delevingne.