She is into drugs and I am into her..

Kendall's POV

I sat there talking to Cara for 2 hours and didn't realize it. Time flies so easily when I am with her. Who knew the super model turned actress would be so humble and chill..

Cara: So this one time I attended some gala meet and I was wearing a black gown, all shimmery. From the event I went directly to my parents house. And my nephews were there so they brought a duck and inflated it.. and now it was floating in the swimming pool. I had this crazy idea to like stand on the duck in the middle of the pool. So I tried to stand and for like 1-2 seconds I did but then I came down and bam! In the water..

She did this whole action with her left hand and was laughing.

Cara: My whole dress got ruined.. but Karl didn't say much...

She said and made a face.

Kendall: You are so adorable.

I said and tucked a strand of hair that fell on her face. Before she could say something else the doctor came for her daily check up and replacing the bandages. I stood up from my chair to leave.

Kendall: I'll wait outside.

Cara: No! Stay. Please.

Cara said catching my left hand, with a pleading look in her eyes. I nodded and sat down. I placed my right hand on her left hand which was still holding mine.

Kendall: It will be okay.

I said and squeezed her hand. The doctor proceeded to open the bandage on her head. Before he could remove the cotton and unviel her wound I looked away. I can't see. Suddenly Cara squeezed my hand and I immediately reciprocated. It must hurt a million times.

Doctor: This wound is healing. You are doing good Cara. Just take care of yourself and this will heal in no time.

Cara nodded and the doctor proceeded to remove Cara's blanket. Cara sat up and her pajama top was carefully taken off of her. A huge bandage was wrapped around her midriff.

I gulped and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes. Why did she had to get into an accident?? The doctor removed the bandage and the whole time I was staring at our connected hands.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain curse through my left hand. Ow.
Ow owww owww!!

OWW!!!

SHIT! THIS IS HARD.

A LITTLE SLOW. CARA SLOW!!! FUCK!

Finally the pain stopped. Fuck, what the hell!

If she had to squeeze so hard I can't even imagine the pain she was feeling when the cotton was pulled away from her wound. My eyes were closed and I was silently breathing.

Doctor: Miss, You have to see this. You need to learn to wrap the bandage on her midriff properly.

HELL NO!

I opened my eyes and saw a big cut on Cara's midriff. It started from below her left ribcage and ended just above her right kidney. It wasn't deep but it was a big cut none the less.. it won't leave a scar. Immediately my tears started flowing.

Cara's eyes were closed the whole time and her lips were pursed. The doctor started telling me the right way to wrap the bandage and I nodded, my tears still flowing slowly.

Doctor: There! You can take her home tomorrow. Complete bed rest. Healthy food and prevent the wounds to come in contact with water.You have to replace the bandages everyday. Cara can come back one week from now for a checkup of her head and midriff injury. The plaster cast on her right hand and left leg will take a minimum of 3 weeks to heal, before she is as good as a new.