This heart is yours.

A/N

Am I on fire or what?? Three updates today!! Don't expect too much. This was done to make up the update-less weekend.

~

Cara's POV

The whole day was spend with the girls singing and dancing. After they left Kendall took a shower and changed into a hoodie without pants.

After her I took a shower and changed into a hoodie which I think would match hers

I came to the room and saw Ken watching TV with her back on the headboard and legs stretched

I came to the room and saw Ken watching TV with her back on the headboard and legs stretched. She saw me and smirked.

Kendall: Now we are the matching couple??

Cara: Yep!

I said popping the 'p', she chuckled and ushered me near her. I straddled her and raised my eyebrows biting my lips.

Kendall: I love you.

She said, using her thumb to pull my lips out of my teeth. She was nervous and I can guess the reason.

Cara: You want to say something?

She looked down and I used my fingers to keep her chin up.

Cara: It's me.. you can ask anything.

Kendall: I.. it's.. Don't take it the wrong way.. okay? I love you.. and I don't want to destroy what we have now. This.. this is perfect.

Cara: I know. I know your question as well. You can ask me.. Go ahead. You deserve to know.

Kendall: Uhm.. are you still in love with that 4 day girl?

She said looking anywhere but my eyes. She is so scared of my answer. I have to remove that fear.

Cara: Ken.. look me in the eyes.

She nervously met my eyes and I gave her a genuine stare. I tried my best to show her how much I love her and how sincere I am about us. I left her lap to sit next to her.

Kendall: I knew you would get upset. I am sorry. Let's forget about it.

Cara: Hey! We are talking seriously here. And if I straddle you and keep getting turned on I doubt I'd be able to... so trust me okay?