Lap dance???

A/N

I am very sorry. My friends whisked me away to some farmhouse and I came back today morning with my phone lost. Got my new phone an hour ago.

~

Kendall's POV

I fed her a bite and waited for her to say something. I raised my eyebrows expectantly.

Cara: These are sweet!!!

Well Duh! What did she expect, that I'd put salt instead of sugar?? I rolled my eyes and continued feeding her. She didn't try to annoy me this time. She knows better now.

I'd lie if I say that I didn't feel my heart race when I was that close to her. I desperately wanted to kiss her. But she already said that she is still in love with that 4-day girl and will always be.

Have you ever met someone so special that you felt you weren't good enough to look at them? Felt like they could do beter by just being with someone else? Ever wondered why they were hanging out with you, when you know their other friends are just as perfect as them? Yet when you are with that person, you felt better about everything that is wrong in you. It's like you are totally a different person when you are with them. Wishing that they were with you every living second. Hoping that they see you more than a friend?

Sadly, Cara will always see me as a friend. I immediately decided that I'd do as she would prefer. I decided to send her to her house and arranged a help also. If I'd see her less she and I both will be okay. But somehow Cara managed to get me to stay and sleep in the same bed as her. When I woke up today and saw her smilingq face I legit thought I was still dreaming. I only dreamed to meet her, but waking up next to her is beyond those dreams.

I finished feeding her and sat down to eat my pancakes. Cara's mom called to check up on her and she is being  talking  since. I finished my first pancake when Cara ended the call. She was about to talk when my phone started ringing. I gave her an apologetic smile and answered Charlie's call.

Charlie: Are you coming today?

Kendall: I don't think I can. I am working from home. E-mail me whatever it is.

Charlie: It's not something I can e-mail.

Kendall: What do you mean? What happened?

I asked knitting my eyebrows. She sighed and spoke.

Charlie: Drake from the HR was caught with drugs.

I rolled my eyes.

Kendall: When he is released from jail, demand an explanation and fire him.

Charlie: He was caught with drugs in our office. Police just left with him.

My eyes widened and I clutched the phone tighter. My jaw clenched and I gulped the lump that had formed on my throat. I heard someone talking to Charlie in urgency and I waited for her to get back to me.

Charlie: Kendall. AyKa is being sued for storing illegal drugs.

I bit my lip hard. I disconnected the call and let out a big sigh. I closed my eyes and started massaging my temples.

Cara: Kendall, what happened? Is something wrong?

I turned to her and gave her a weak smile before shaking my head. I stood up and gathered the plates to take to the kitchen. I can't eat now. I reached the door when Cara called for me.

Cara: Kendall!!

I turned to her and she gestured me to come to her. I walked to her and she sat me down. She wiped my lip with her thumb and showed me blood. I instinctively licked my lips. She sighed and wiped her thumb with a tissue.