Epilogue.

A/N

My friends and I tried to make cookies today. Instead of flour we used cornflour. The result was... let's say disaster is an understatement. #NeverMakeCookiesWithFriends #LessonLearnedToday

I am still not over this week's Game of Thrones episode. Hodor didn't deserve to die. He was the only selfless man in Westeros.

That said. Enjoy the Epilogue... :)

~

Kendall's POV

I couldn't sleep on the plane because my thoughts went back to Cara. Without her I can't seem to sleep. I decided to read the book that Janice had recommended. 'Me before you' also like my story, had a sad ending.

But what I liked most about the story was it's epilogue.

An epilogue is the final chapter at the end of a story that serves to reveal the fates of the characters. It is used to hint at a sequel or wrap up all the loose ends. In some cases, the epilogue is used to allow the main character a chance to 'speak freely'.

The epilogue of this book stated the views of William Traynor. It was a very short epilogue yet very powerful.

William whispers into thin air, " The most fucked up thing the universe can do to a person is send them the love of their life at the wrong time."

And I can't help but relate to the line with my life. Cara was sent to me at a wrong time. The love, the person I love the most was sent to me at a very wrong time.

The pilot announced our landing and I woke up dad. We landed and my phone got its connection back. I was waiting for them to put my stuff in the car when I saw that I had received a message.

It was from Cara. She may have send it before but because of the lack of connection I received it now.

From Cara:
Hey..

To Cara:
Hey!! What you up to?

Mark started driving and I waited for her to text back. She must be sleeping right now.

From Cara:
Nothing... I just got an invitation from Vogue. They are hosting a 50th anniversary ball in Los Angeles. I have an option of plus one. I am thinking of taking someone.

To Cara:
Oh.. that's good...

From Cara:
Yep.. thinking to take someone who is beautiful, sexy, sweet, caring..
Know anyone?

Ouch! That hurt.

To Cara:
Nope.. If I find someone. I'll let you know.

We arrived and I stepped down. I am here after almost a month. I missed my home so much. The familiar smell and the quietness.. I showered and changed into something comfortable and got into bed. It's 2 am right now. I saw she replied me.

From Cara:
OH! I found someone... She is beautiful and out of this world. She has abs!! *___*

Good for you!

To Cara:
Its great...

From Cara:
Hey I am doing this riddle. And I am having troubles. Help me.. will you?

I am damn sleepy. The jet lag is killing me. I should go to sleep.

To Cara:
Yeah sure.

From Cara:
Whose the father of Jaden Smith?
What comes after 't' ?
What comes before 'c' ?
Fill in: Oh __ God.
Something for which UAE is famous for...

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought before replying.

To Cara:
Will
U
B
My
Camel.

I sent and she is taking time to reply back. I thought for other possibilities. What is UAE famous for? Those sweet things.. what are they called? Dates?

To Cara:
The last one can also be 'date'

So that makes the riddle...

To Cara:
Will
U
b
My
Date.

From Cara:
Thank God!!!

From Cara:
To the Vogue party??

From Cara:
Yeah sure..

I furrowed my eyebrows.. I read my replies again..

Oh my God!!! Such a dork!!! She tricked me! She made me ask her to be my date.. I smirked.

Guess, I just got Another Chance to win her..

~

A/N

Yass bitches!! You have been fooled. This is not the end! This chapter is not even the epilogue. This is just another chapter in the story titled Epilogue.

The book has not ended.

Well somebody has to write about Cara and Kendall 2.0 being at a ball together... ;)

All those who wanted to kill me... are you sure you want to now? 😎

And all my readers who are all sad and shit... Don't cry bubba... I am here.. ;)

Okay so wait for the next chapters.. awesome fun is going to happen.

You guys sit tight while I go and cry in a corner. #HodorDidntDeserveIt #GOTWritersWillNeverBeForgiven #IAmBetterThanThemAtLeast