It was a figure of a man walking.

A/N

Sorry for not updating yesterday. My night-out got wild. I don't even remember coming back home.

~

Cara's POV

Okay. That's a lot to take in. She forgot about us. Those three days. The happiest days of our lifes. She doesn't remember me. Janice says Kendall has changed. She has started liking things that she didn't used to.

I came back on the set and completed my shooting for Paper towns. Tomorrow is the last day of shooting. And tomorrow night is the wrap up party. I hope I can get Kendall out of my head. It's too much at once.

~

Cara's POV

The party was in full swing and so was my alcohol and drugs. I stopped doing drugs but after yesterday's great relevation I needed it to keep me sane. The whole cast and crew were super happy that the shooting was over. I hope this to be my big break.

After a while I couldn't stay in there anymore. I need air. Fresh air!

I took a joint and lit it. After a long drag I left the club and continued walking. I don't know what my destination was or what was the reason but smoking my joint I kept walking. I came to a stop when I saw a green light. I tried to reach it but I couldn't. I tried to jump and stumbled, falling on my butt.

I squinted and saw what the green light is. It was a figure of a man walking. Ahhh!! It's the stop light. It says stop. Yes! I should stay put until it changes.

I stared at the light intently, waiting for it to change. It finally did. A red man standing. Yes now I should walk. It's safe.

I started walking and was in the middle of the crossing when I saw another light. It's yellow. And it's getting bigger. It's coming to me. I turned towards the yellow light and waited for it to come to me. The big yellow light now turned to two small yellow ball of light. Magic!!

I waited for it to come to me. I extended my arm and waited for it to reach me. And then it came. It was a hard blow though. My arms and my legs hurt. I think I am lying down. My stomach hurts. The pain was unbearable. I should sleep.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to subside.

~

Kendall's POV

Screw Roger! Because of him I had to ditch Cara. Oh my God. What would I give to have lunch with her. I tried to stay cool and composed in front of her. But how can I?

I so causally asked my all time woman crush to have lunch with me but inside I was jumping. Jumping when she agreed to ride with me. Jumping when she agreed for lunch.

I mean how many fans get to meet their idols let alone have lunch with them. I get it I am too old to be a fan but its not just anyone. It's CARA! Cara Jocelyn Delevingne. She is so inspiring. Her struggle with depression and her coming out and helping people is so inspiring.

She deserves everything. Every smile. Every laugh. Every moment of joy. She deserves everything!

I woke up and Janice informed me that for our free day we will be meeting Lauren for dinner after shopping. I am so excited to meet her. Dad says that Lauren was my childhood friend but after the accident I haven't met her. We talked a few times on call but nothing more. I know it's going to be fun.

My thoughts were pulled back when we arrived at the restaurant. I stepped out and walked in the restaurant. I saw a young beautiful lady waving her hands trying to catch my attention. It's Lauren! I smiled at her and walked to her.

She hugged me and I hugged her back. We ordered our food and started talking. I talked about my two years and she seemes pretty surprised by some of the things I said. Maybe I didn't used to do it back then. I didn't put much thought into it and we talked for 2 hours while eating. Turns out Janice and Lauren are friends as well.

Personally I love Janice and Lauren. They are similar yet they have their own unique features. Both are funny and gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as Cara though.

Due to my long hands I was taking a selfie of us when Lauren's phone started vibrating in my hand.

Gigi calling..

Gigi!? Gigi as in Gigi Hadid!?? the supermodel Gigi Hadid??

Kendall: Is this the model Gigi??

Lauren nodded reluctantly and I gave her the phone so she could answer. After the call Lauren spoke.

Lauren: I met Gigi in a club 4 years ago. We instantly connected and since then, are in touch. In fact she invited me over for a sleepover.. would you like to come?

Kendall: Yeah sure! I'd love to meet her. Always found her entertaining in the videos.

We paid and left the restaurant to go to Gigi's apartment. When we entered, before I and Gigi could meet Lauren whisked her away to Gigi's room to talk about something important.

Gigi's apartment was simple but elegantly decorated. I think she liked creme colour. Everything was creme and or a light shade of brown. I liked it.

I finished looking around when they came out. Gigi looked like she cried but I knew better to not question that. I introduced myself.

Kendall: I am Kendall Jenner.

She gave me a weak smile and shook my hand.

Gigi: Gigi Hadid.

It took her a moment to get comfortable around me and when she did we had a blast. We played games and talked about boys.

Kendall: I am straight but just not for Cara. I mean I would totally be gay for her. She's so hot!

After some more wine and talk, Janice and I called it a night. We decided to share the guest room.

~

Kendall's POV

I woke up with my alarm ringing. I got formally dressed and left for the fourth meeting. I will approach her today and talk to her. I will say how much she inspires me and that when she smiles I smile with her. I will say everything.

We arrived a little late at the office because of the traffic and entered the conference hall. After the greetings Bernd started the meeting.

Bernd: Let's start.

Kendall: Wait. Where's Cara?

I gestured to her assigned seat which was empty.

Bernd: I am afraid she can't join us today.

Bernd said and started the meeting. I didn't pay much attention to what he said as my mind was occupied with Cara. Why was she not here? She was supposed to be present in all the meetings.. I messaged Mark to find where Cara is.

After fifteen he replied me.

From Mark:
Ken, don't panic.. okay?
Cara got into an accident last night and is in the hospital right now.

My phone fell from my hands and the loud noise made every head turn towards me.

Cara.

She got in a accident.

She is in the hospital.

~

A/N

Patience is a virtue. And those who contain it receive well.

😊😉