Lauren needs you.

Janice's POV

After packing my luggage for London Mark picked me up and then we went to Kendall's apartment. She was running late and we decided to help her.

Kendall: Which dress should I take?

She showed me two black dresses both were more or less the same..

Janice: Kendall! Both are exactly the same. Pick any!

Kendall: But I will wear this when I meet Cara. I have to look good.

Janice: It's 10 pm already. If you don't hurry up you might not even meet her.

Kendall quickly chose a blue dress and we finished packing with some obstacles named Kendall.

We boarded the plane and within five minutes we were flying.

One new message from Carla

I glanced at Kendall and she was engrossed in her phone. I tapped on the notification.

From Carla:
I requested Bernd to address the letter to you so we could meet. Now you can't make any more excuse. See you tomorrow. I can't wait to meet you.

To Carla:
I can't wait to meet you too.

I released a long breath and kept my phone aside. It ends tomorrow. All of it. I just hope she gives me a chance to explain.

Kendall: OMG!!! Janice... Both Behati and Candice are pregnant at the same time! They are legit bff goals!!

I smiled and gave a thumbs up. I reclined my seat and slept like a baby.

~

Third Person's POV

After landing; Kendall, Janice and Mark went straight to the office.

Kendall: I love this city so much!! Sometimes I wish I grew up here. The weather is so good..

Kendall said staring outside from her office cabin. She took a deep breath and turned to Janice.

Kendall: Can't we make dad let me stay here. I mean Nick is busy with Asia and Australia.. I can stay here!?

Janice shook her head and opened the pancake boxes that Tyler brought for them as breakfast. After eating breakfast they changed into formal clothes.

Kendall wore a blue diamond wrap style dress with open stomach and short hemline. She left her hair open with centre parting and light makeup.

It was time for the meeting by the time they were done. In the elevator Kendall and Janice were being jumpy and nervous. Kendall was, for meeting Cara and Janice was, for Kendall meeting Cara.

Janice: Listen, You are here on professional terms. When you see her don't go to her jumping and squealing. Wait for the meeting to end I will take you to her.

Kendall: Okay mom!!

Janice glared at her and crossed her fingers. Hope for the best!

~

Janice's POV

We entered the conference hall and everyone was already there. We took our seats and Bernd started introducing everyone.

Please don't introduce Cara and Kendal.. Please.. I crossed my fingers under the table and took a deep breath.

Bernd: Ms. Jenner, This is Cara Delevingne, our new face. Cara, Ms. Jenner.

Fuck you!

Please don't say anything to each other.. Please just act like you don't know each other... Please... I closed my eyes. I can't see this.

When I didn't hear any word I opened my eyes. They didn't say anything! Thank God! Bernd continued with the introduction and Kendall tugged me.

Kendall: She smiled at me. She looked at me and smiled!!

Janice: Sush! Be subtle.

Kendall nodded and with a straight face faced forwards.

So much for asking Kendall to be subtle. We are halfway in the meeting and all Kendall has done is ogle at Cara. Kendall hasn't turned her gaze away from Cara for once.

Cara for some weird reason is also acting in my favor. She is behaving very professionally. Whenever she catches Kendall looking she just smiles and Kendall beams after that.

The meeting soon comes to an end and Kendall gets busy talking with Bernd and some other people. Cara got surrounded by people asking for pictures and autographs. I was pulled to a corner by Tyler and Charile.

Charlie: Can you see her?? She is so hot!! Last time she came I couldn't meet her. Should I approach her??

Tyler: Ahem! I am right here Charlie!

They continued to babble and I kept glancing at Kendall and Cara. They should not meet before my talk with Cara. Charlie pulled me away from Tyler.

Charlie: I missed you so much Janice. I mean Tyler was there but.. I missed you. Tyler is an amazing boyfriend and all but I need a friend also....

I kept nodding not paying much attention to her and glancing at Kendall every now and then.

Charlie: Janice!!? Janice!! You are not listening to me!

I turned to her and apologized. This time I paid attention to her rant. Something about what Tyler did. When she was trying to find a picture on her phone I looked where Kendall was and I couldn't see her. Then I saw her walking towards Cara.

Oh fuck me!

I quickly dismissed Charlie and started walking towards Cara. Kendall is far ahead of me. I can't reach Cara before her.

Slip! Kendall slip and fall. Somebody interrupt her. Somebody? Anybody?? Stop her! SHIT!

I started walking a little faster and reached Kendall in the nick of time. Just when Kendall was about to say something I stopped her.

Janice: KENDALL!

I shouted a little loud and she turned to me giving me a raised eyebrow.

Janice: Kendall! Lauren is upstairs waiting in your office. She wants to meet you.

Kendall: Now? Not now! I am about to talk to Cara. Cara is more important than Lauren.

Janice: NO! I mean you can't. Lauren needs you. It's an emergency. You can meet Cara after you come back. Go..

I pushed her towards the door.

Janice: Go quickly. She needs you.

Kendall gave me weird expression and walked into the elevator. I took a deep breath! Thank God.

I quickly turned to Cara.

Janice: Cara. I need to talk to you. Before you talk to Kendall. There is something you should know.

~

A/N

I hope you guys can see the changes in Kendall.. These changes are necessary for the story.

Shoutout to @redeb21 she read 'Her' continuously for four hours and more.