Ken don't make it worse!

A/N

Atleast now, my Jimmy Choos are safe. Anyway enjoy the chapter...

~

Kendall's POV

I woke up with Cara wrapped around me. She was sound asleep and her face was glowing. Her eyebrows were a little furrowed and her mouth was open. I used my index finger and closed her mouth. It opened again and I giggled under my breath. I unwrapped myself and got off the bed. My naked body reminded me of last night's acivity and a stupid smile appeared on my face. I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. I took my purple silk robe and tied it loosely around me.

I walked downstairs tying my hair in a ponytail. I turned left towards the kitchen and jumped, nearly having a heart attack from the voice.

Selena: LOOK! She woke up!!

I was still half sleeping and didn't see them.

Kendall: What are you guys doing here?

I said adjusting to the sunlight, looking around. Everyone was here. Gigi, Bella, Hailey, Jourdan, Selena. Kaylor and Camren were eating each other's face and it took everything in me to not start squealing like a fangirl.

Gigi: We are here for the pool party!

Kendall: Was it supposed to happen today?

Jourdan: We decided it after you left last night. I can see why you left early..

She said smirking at me and looked up and down. Selena was on the ground trying to take a sneak peek. The small robe didn't help much with the hiding.

Karlie: Who did you left with??

Karlie asked when she left Taylor's lips.

Cara: Kenny?

A very sleepy Cara came down yawning.

Karlie: Never mind, don't answer that.

She said smirking and I looked at Cara. She was wearing panties and a loose t-shirt. Cara saw the girls and furrowed her eyebrows.

Bella: You guys had a night..

Bella said smugly and high fived Gigi. Cara walked to me and hugged my waist keeping her head on my boob, looking away from them.

Taylor: Aww!! Karlie hug me too!!

Karlie tried to do the same but their same height made it very awkward for them. The girls started laughing and Cara nuzzled even more. I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

Kendall: What do you want to eat for breakfast?

I whispered to Cara and she shrugged.

Kendall: Uh guys, what do you want to eat? Breakfast?

Camila: We'll eat outside in the pool.

Kendall: Well, then you guys go ahead. Cara and I will join you after changing?

They nodded and walked to the backyard to go in the pool.

Kendall: Let's change.

Cara made no attempt to move.

Kendall: Cara..

She hmmed in response. She is still sleepy.

Kendall: They are waiting. We need to change.

She hmmed again but paid no attention to my request. I picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs. I put her on the bed and pulled away but the dork held my knot and it opened making my robe fell off.