Bonus Chapter.

A/N

Bonus chapter!!

I had almost given up on the thought that I might write anymore chapters for this story. But I got a nice inspiration and I think you all will be happy with what happens.

Let me also take this moment to appreciate the love that each and everyone of you has given to this story (and HER)

There are rumours of Cara and Ashley getting engaged and honestly I couldn't be more happy. Cara is a gem and she deserves happiness.

Also you can go through both the stories in a glance before reading this chapter because I am posting this bonus chapter like 2 years later than the original story.

Having said that here you go. A long overdue bonus chapter. ❤

~

Kendall's POV

I quickly wrapped myself in my silk robe when I heard the familiar ringtone and left the bathroom. Wringing my hands through my hair I answered the face time call from my wife.

K: Hey bubs.

C: Hi babe reached home?

I walked towards the balcony and took a seat at the lounge chair.

K: Yeah. Just showered. You didn't give me time to wear any clothes though.

I said and showed her my body which was wrapped in just the robe.

C: Yes! Perfect timing.

I chuckled at this dork and bit my lip. She really is the love of my life!

K: How is the night shoot going?

C: Good... good. We'll shoot one more scene and then done. But Dawn wants me to shoot tomorrow in the day so I can take 23rd to 25th off. At what time will you come!?

K: I board the plane at noon. So I think you'll be in my arms at around midnight?

I said doing some calculations in my head.

C: Aww... I'll be asleep then.

K: Its okay. We will have 3 days.

I saw her pout and about to protest when I interrupted her.

K: I know bubba... but duty calls. Why am I coming to London though? I don't remember anything special happening on 24th February...

I asked smiling and I see her smirking. She played along.

C: Eh... just a casual thing.... I married this super tall weird woman on 24th 5 years ago. No biggie.

I laughed at her attempt to sound nonchalant but I could see her eyes lighting up in excitement. She is always excited for our anniversary because its the only time in the whole year I allow her to gift me something. She always goes overboard and I let her just one time. Otherwise our house would be filled with expensive shit we would never need.

C: The scene is ready. I got to go. Good night baby. Have a safe flight tomorrow. Message me your updates okay. I love you and I can't wait to hug you.

K: I love you too bubs. I can't wait to have you in my arms.

I said sincerely and smiled at her. She blew me a kiss and I reciprocated before we ended the call.

I relaxed back into the chair and took a sip of the wine. I put my spotify in shuffle and let the music comfort me. I get very lonely whenever Cara has to go on destination shoots. She is in London shooting for her upcoming movie and I just want to be with her.

Another Chance. [Sequel Of 'Her'] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara