You are so cocky!

A/N

Since no one knows CaKe's fav flavours.. so I chose something randomly.

~

Third Person's POV

Kendall and Cara were all set to leave Kendall's parent's house and the family totally approved of Cara, which Kendall found strange as it was their first meeting according to her.

After saying their goodbyes Kendall and Cara made their way to the gate of the house.

Kendall: Wait a second. Stay inside. I'll knock and you open the door okay?

Cara nodded unsure of what her girlfriend is planning. Cara felt giddy at referring Kendall as her girlfriend. After a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door. Cara opened the door.

Kendall: Hey, These are for you.

Kendall said smiling and gave the small bunch of roses to Cara.

Kendall: Shall we?

Kendall asked giving her hands to Cara.

Cara: Ken, what is this?

Kendall: It's a date silly.

Kendall winked and Cara took Kendall's arms. They walked to the car and Kendall opened the passenger door for Cara. Cara went inside and Kendall jogged back to her side before opening the door and getting in. She started the car and drove to Beverly Hills.

Cara: Where are we going!?

Kendall: Okay, quick question.. you want to do the surpise thing or I'll just tell you!?

Cara: You are so charming...

Cara mocked Kendall and she pouted. Fine.. we'll do the surprise thing.

Kendal: It's a surpise...

Kendall said all excited and Cara rolled her eyes. They arrived to The Ice Cream Lab and Kendall opened the door for Cara. The got themselves a corner booth.

Kendall: So what do you want to eat?

Cara: Blue Velvet sounds good.

Kendall: Okey dokey!

Kendall said standing up. Cara stopped her by the arm.

Cara: Hey! The nineties called they want their 'okey dokey' back.

Kendall: Oh, come on...

Kendall exclaimed embarassed and Cara chuckled. Five minutes later Kendall came back with a cup filled with ice cream.

Cara: Where is yours!?

Kendall: Isn't eating in the same cup considered romantic?

Cara: No! Go.. I am not sharing my ice cream. Go get yourself one more.