Dream.

Kendall's POV

The girls were amazing. They were joking and laughing just like other normal human beings. I obviously knew everything about them, but to hear their version of it was so much better.

All of them are so chill.. Selena is the goofiest of them all. She even invited herself to my house when Cara told them about my love for white and brown colours. And when they came to know about the pool they were very eager for a pool party. I gladly agreed to them.

Mark was beside the table throughout the time and he made sure nothing went down.

Soon the girls decided to dance and I asked Cara to dance with me. At first she was clumsy but then we soon started dancing very well. I could sense that we had attracted everyone's attention and the girls were recording us. Probably snapchatting.

I twirled and finally dipped her indicating the end of the dance. Our lips were close and she kissed me. She didn't move her lips nor did I. Maybe it was a mistake. We had some drinks earlier. Maybe it was the alcohol. She pulled away and I saw lust in her eyes. I quickly straightened her. Her eyes were now filled with guilt.

Maybe it wasn't a mistake. I took her hand and pulled her, making her follow me to a secluded garden to gain us some privacy.

Once we were in the garden I left her hand and looked at her. She kept looking down, ashamed of her actions.

She shouldn't be ashamed of anything. If she thinks that it was a mistake I will let it go and continue like nothing happened. Pretend that I don't love her. Pretend to be not affected by her closeness. Pretend that whenever she touches me I don't get goosebumps. Pretend that I didn't feel anything when she kissed me, even if it was for few seconds. I'd do whatever she feels would be good for us.

Staring at her made me realise one thing. That I am deeply and utterly in love with her. I have fallen for her so hard that I can't get back up. I can't live the same way again.

Cara: I... uh... I am... Are... I... Didn't.... I am..

Kendall: I love you.

She looked at me with wide eyes and I second guessed my confession. What the fuck! She will freak out. I totally screwed our friendship. She must only like me. I shouldn't have said I love you. I shouldn't have said-

My thoughts were interrupted by her lips smashing into mine. This time they moved. Retrieving from my shock I kissed her back. It was slow at first but it turned fierce in seconds. My hands were on her cheeks and her hands were buried in my hair. She tugged at my hair and I deepened the kiss. My hands left her cheeks and I placed them on her waist,  pulling her closer, she moaned.

She pulled away her lips but stayed in my arms, our lips still brushing.

Cara: I.

She kissed my forehead.

Cara: Have.

She kissed my left cheek.

Cara: Waited.

She kissed my right cheek.

Cara: Too.

She kissed my nose and I smiled.

Cara: Long.

She pecked me on my lips.

Cara: For.

Peck.

Cara: You.

Peck.

Cara: To.