We don't pick who we fall in love with.

Kendall's POV

My blood started boiling at the thought of that excuse of a girl. Cara stayed silent which means it was indeed that girl. I asked her again.

Kendall: Cara. It was her.. wasn't she?

She stayed silent once more and looked at her plaster cast avoiding eye contact with me. I huffed.

Cara: How do you know about that girl?

Kendall: Anybody who loves you knows about that girl. Cara, I speak on behalf of all your fans when I say this, You are not some celebrity that we like.. that we stan as long as you are popular.. We are your fans because we love you despite the fact that you are a celebrity. We are not in love with your fame, we are in love with you and your personality. We smile when you smile and we cry when you cry.

I took her hands in mine and continued.

Kendall: There are no pictures of you and that girl together, there are only stories. After she broke up with you, you became a mess. You didn't leave your house for more than three months. No photoshoots, no campaigns, Your fans didn't even know if you were alive!

I said and now I couldn't control myself, all my rage on that brat took over me.

Kendall: She was a bitch who didn't love you! Left you like you were nothing. A piece of shit! She destroyed you! You haven't had a relationship after she left you. Cara, you may forgive her but I will never forgive that asshole! Pray to God she never comes in front of me.. I will choke her until-

Cara: KENDALL!!!

Cara shouted too loud for my liking and pulled her hand away from me. She stared right into my eyes piercing my soul.

Cara: I LOVED HER! I STILL DO! You know nothing about her, you have no right to judge her. I love her and it's my problem. Never, Never say anything against her.

What is wrong with her!? That girl walked all over her and she still loves her? She is still hurting while loving her.

Cara: I love her Kendall. Judge me all you want but I am hopelessly in love with her.

Kendall: You picked the wrong person. She doesn't deserve you.

Cara: We don't pick who we fall in love with. And it never happens like it should.

Enough drama for the night. She needs to sleep.

Kendall: Go to sleep. You are going home tomorrow.

I said with a straight face and tucked her in before walking to the couch. I opened my laptop and started working on the new project.

Two hours later Cara was fast asleep and I was done with my work. I stood up and walked to Cara. She looks so calm sleeping. Her eyes are closed and she is taking slow breaths. Her cheeks have a little colour from the lamp alight on the table. I tuck the strand of hair away from her face and carass her hair lightly.

Kendall: You should know that you deserve better than her, and Cara, I am better than her. I wish you could see that.

~

Cara's POV

I shouldn't have shouted at her like that. I was unnecessarily very rude to her. But I couldn't stop myself. She was talking about killing that girl.. little does she know she is that girl! She can't hate on herself!

She is out doing the formalities while the nurse is giving me a sponge bath. She gave me a list of instructions and I just nodded away. I was on my phone when she finally came in rolling a wheelchair.

Kendall: Time to go home!!

She is so cheerful.. it's like last night's argument didn't happen. Kendall and the nurse helped me sit on the wheelchair and Kendall started pushing.

Kendall: Say bye!!

I chuckled and waved the room. She grinned at me and we left from the main entrance and into the car. There was no paparazzi! Courtesy: Kendall Jenner.

Kendall: I planned to keep you in my apartment but then I figured you'd be the most comfortable in your own house.

I really don't care where I am as long as you are with me.

Kendall: What!?

Cara: What what??

Kendall: You said something.

Cara: No I i didn't.

I said quickly trying to defend myself. Control your tongue, Delevingne!

The ride was short and Kendall helped me all the way up to my apartment door. She pulled a key from her purse and unlocked the door. Inside, all my friends yelled "Welcom back Home!!" I smiled and thanked everyone. Snacks and drinks were already there and it was lit!

~

Cara's POV

After dinner all of them left and Kendall brought me to my room. It was already cleaned and was made very patient friendly. There was a bell that I could ring to call her and everything in the reach of my arm. On a press of a button a tray pulled up presenting water bottles, soft drinks and beer. There was a drawer filled with snacks. In short it was perfect!

Kendall: I took the liberty to make things easy for you a little.

Her phone started ringing and she answered. After hearing something she said "Yes, come in" and immediately Janice entered the room with a lady behind her.

Kendall: Cara, this is Skylar. She will be your nurse for the next month. She will make you food and help you with everything.

Cara: You are not staying?

Kendall: Oh, I am. I will live in my house. I will check up on you everyday. You need your privacy...

She trailed off.. and I furrowed my eye brows. Fuck privacy! I don't need Skylar. I need only Kendall. I want Kendall to stay with me!

Cara: Can we get a moment, please?

I asked Janice and Skylar and they left the room. Kendall looked at me confused.

Cara: I don't want her. I want you. I want you to stay here and take care of me. I want you to make me food and give me medicines. Not her.

I said sounding like a rich brat.

Kendall: Skylar is professional. She can help you much better.

Cara: No! I don't want her! I want you.

Kendall: But why?

Cara: Because... be-because...

I love you.

Cara: I know you. I don't know her. She is a stranger. What if she is some con artist??

Kendall: She is not a con artist.

Kendall said flatly and I realised how stupid I am sounding right now.

Cara: I don't care. If you are not here I will not take my medicines. I want you. I want you. I want you. I want you. I want you. I want you...

I continued sounding like the spoilt kid I am. She put her hands on my mouth and stopped me from saying anymore.

Kendall: Okay! Okay.. geez, stop. I will stay here with you and take care of you. Happy?

Her hands were still on my mouth and I just licked it giving her my answer. She quickly pulled her hand away and grimaced.

Kendall: Caraaaaaaa....

~

A/B

*Casually walks away dropping CaKe feels*