OPEN THE DOOR!

A/N

Well, First things first. This chapter is dedicated to hailhayley
Why U may ask..
I was reading her story today which for the record is amazing.
Anyway, so she updated a chapter with a major cliffhanger.
And I really wanted lock her in a room, give her a phone or whatever and be like "update!"
That said, now I know how you guys must feel when I mess with your heads.. So, I am sorry. :)

A picture filled chapter.. so enjoy.

~

Kendall's POV

I was peacefully sleeping when someone shook me awake. The face remained blurry.

Woman: Miss, please get up.

She said and pulled me up from bed making me stand on my feet. I started swaying and she held me from falling. What the hell is happening? I am too sleepy and drunk to protest. She brushed my teeth and washed my face which pushed the sleep away. Now I was just drunk. Hahaha funny.

She made me wear a robe and pulled me behind her to the stairs. I descended behind her. I saw an old man dressed chic in a three piece suit.

Wait a second! I know who he is.

Kendall: Grand pa?

Christian: You finally decided to wake up..

Kendall: Well.. Not really.. my mind is still rolling..

Christian: XAVIER!

He shouted rather loudly and I flinched.

Christian: Nicole, sit down.

I cringed at my middle name. I sat down because when Christian Jenner tells you to do something, you do it. His words, not mine.

A guy, probably Xavier came with a bottle of some liquid and jammed the needle in my left arm vein. Oh this is to cure my hangover.. thank you grand pa.

Christian: Nicole.

I looked up at him and he had a remote in his hand. He switched on the television and I saw what he played.

Oh there's the video of me in a bikini taking bodyshots off Cara two days ago. Ohh the kiss was hot!

The video ended and it now showed a video of Gigi and Karlie speaking.. to a man's belly? Why would- oh they are drunk! This is last night's thing.

I could feel the high getting out of my body and the fear set in when I saw Taylor marrying Camila and Lauren. Oh crap!

When this video ended, a video of Gigi accepting the Nobel Prize!? Lol! Started playing. It ended with all of us screaming 'Gigi for President' we should totally trend it.

And the last thing was the picture of me and Cara that Selena took the other morning. It's such a cute picture. I'll ask him to give me that later. He switched it off and I looked at him.

Christian: Can you explain any of this?

Kendall: We were drunk!?

I said rather unsure. He glared at me and I gulped.

Kendall: The worse has happened before. It's not a problem.. I won't skip office..

Christian: It's not about skipping office Nicole!

Kendall: How does it matter, Grand Pa. Three months ago. This wasn't a problem.. how is it now?

Christian: Becuse three months ago the people you partied with were not famous. Do you realise 10 famous people are sleeping upstairs in your room right now!? Do you even know how much people will pay to see Camila and Lauren's drunk wedding? Gigi and Karlie trying to speak to a man's belly? Nobody recorded anything 3 months ago.. but last night everything was recorded. But they haven't been written about because you are associated with it. Those media vultures are eating your dad's head right now... They want to publish each and everything!