Karma is a bitch!

Kendall's POV

Call of Duty is so addicting. I can't believe I and Cara played it all day for the whole of last week. After Janice found us a new help I had nothing to do except change Cara's bandages and wipe her body with wet towel. My clothes also arrived and I was no longer wearing Cara's "amazingly tight" shorts. The workload also decreased as Nick came here for the lawsuit. I would work for a few hours after Cara fell asleep during nights. Now that I know her so closely I can't  help fall more in love. She is such a pure soul. She even got approached for a movie, Suicide Squad. She said the script is pretty amazing and that she would do the role. Her shooting obviously would start after she is healed perfectly.

Cara has gotten fond of my clothes and wishes to wear only my clothes. Even right now she is wearing one of my oversized hoodies and no pants. Yes, we have reached that level. Her legs are so sexy and toned.

We have a doctor's appointment today around 5 pm. Right now as usual we are playing COD. I have gotten quite good. I am about to defeat her.

Cara: Crap!! You bitch!! You cheated, didn't you?? There is no way in hell you could have won. What the fuck!?

Kendall: I did not! You are being sore because I used one of your techniques.

I said and smirked. I did use one of her techniques. I don't admit it but I like observing. I observed all her ways and now I used it against her. She is furious.

Cara: I demand a rematch!!

We were interrupted by a knock on our door.

Mark: The car is here ma'am. It's time to go to the doctor.

It's already time?? But we just started playing. I glanced at my watch and it was 4 pm. I sighed and stood up leaving a pouting yet an angry Cara behind. I changed into something more appropriate and got Cara some shorts and a loose shirt.

Cara: They are not yours!

Cara said as soon as she wore it. I looked at her confused.

Kendall: Of course they are mine. Why would I lie? I bought them 2 weeks back. I haven't worn it yet.

She made an oh with her lips and nodded, but her eyes were... irritated!? She made a face and I helped her up and out.

~

Kendall's POV

The doctor removed Cara's bandages and looked happy.

Doctor: The wounds have healed very nicely. Very good Cara. Your head is perfect now. Just apply this ointment on your midriff so that the scar doesn't stay.

He gave us an ointment and I nodded.

Doctor: Also keep it open as much as you can. Don't cover it. Let it have acces to air.

She nodded and the doctor started checking her leg and arm.

Doctor: Her leg looks good. It will take time though. Cara, try to walk.. okay? Take baby steps. Don't put much pressure as of yet. Your arm had the largest imapct. It's steal healing. Don't move it at all. Come to me next week. Will you?

Cara: Of course. Thank you doctor.

I smiled at him and I pushed the wheelchair in front of Cara.

Cara: Didn't you hear what the doctor said? Baby steps.

She smirked and clinged to me as if taking my support.

Kendall: Cara..

Cara: Sush!! Help me walk.