Real love is always chaotic.

Cara's POV

I approached her as if I saw nothing. I didn't ask her who he was and what he was doing with her.

Kendall: Ready to go?

I nodded and we left the hospital. When we were in the car her phone started ringing. She answered and I didn't pay attention to her conversation. She can go to hell with that man she met.

Kendall: Uh Cara? My dad is here in London to sign off the lawsuit once and for all.. He wanted to meet me.

Cara: Oh. I'll look forward to meet him. The famous Chris Jenner.

Kendall: I asked him to come at your house as I am... you know..

Cara: No no, it's perfectly fine. He is most welcome.

And that's the end of the conversation I didn't want to converse much. She can fuck off. I am excited to meet Chris though. We last met on Kendall's birthday and had amazing fun. He is such a funny person.

Kendall's phone started ringing again and I ignored it again. After answering she turned to me.

Kendall: I hate to say this but we have to reschedule our cafe thing. I have to meet Harry now.

She hastily said and then tapped Mark.

Kendall: Drive to Cara's house first and then we will go to starbucks down the lane.

He nodded and we changed our way. She just informed me. She didn't even ask me about it.

Fuck her! I don't care.

She dropped me off at my house and left to meet her Harry. Who is he anyway?

I plopped down on the couch and switched on the television. But my mind was on Kendall. How could she just go to meet Harry. Am I not sick? What if I need her?

The doorbell rang and my eyebrows furrowed. That was quick. He must have been really bad.

~

Chris Jenner's POV

I rang the doorbell and waited for them to open it. After my call with Kendall I decided I'll meet her first and then have dinner, before boarding the plane back to LA.

The door finally opened and it was Cara. I smiled at her.

Cara: Hello Mr. Jenner.

Chris: Cara.

Cara: My bad, Chris.

She said and I gave her a side hug before entering her house. She led me to a couch and I didn't see Kenny anywhere.

Chris: Where is Kenny?

Cara: She went to Starbucks to meet a guy.

I nodded.

Chris: It's good that I caught you alone. I wanted to apologise to you. It was me on whose advise Janice lied to you for two years. I didn't mean it Cara. I am sorry.

Cara: It's okay. You had to do it for your daughter. I understand it. Please don't apologise.

I nodded and saw something in her eyes.

I see sadness in it. And I don't understand why it's there. I don't understand why I am seeing it. When did she build a home for sadness and longing in the sea of her eyes? She used to be so happy and her eyes had a spark. Now I barely see it. The time I first saw her through face time her face was glowing. What happened to her...

Chris: Cara, Is there a problem? Do you want to share somethings??

I said and looked at her. Her eyes glistenend with the unshed tears.