That one person.

Yes Deepika Padukone is THAT Hot.

A/N

Before you start reading I want each one of you to imagine yourself in Kendall's place and your beloved one in Cara's place. That one person who you can never see crying. You can never imagine them 'not living'. That one person who you love unconditionally and you wish that they continue existing cause they are worth every bit of it.

Everyone has that one person. Maybe mother? Maybe father? Lover? Child? A celebrity? Anyone.

For me it's my dad and Deepika Padukone. She is an actress and is a huge inspiration. She too like Cara, battled Depression and spoke about it so others can get the courage to too. If I imagine Cara as my dad I don't think I will even be able to write.

I am imagining myself as Kendall and Deepika as Cara. Put yourself in the spot. Cause what you are going to read is very tragic.

Here's to our that one person.

~

Third Person's POV

Everything after that happened involuntarily. She stood up and walked out of the conference room leaving her phone behind. As if knowing about the disastrous event the elevator was waiting for her. Waiting to carry the girl down.

She stepped inside and with her shaking hands pressed 'G' The elevator didn't move. So much for an amazing software for an elevator. She pressed again and this time it moved. It carried the girl down and into the lobby.

As if knowing how the girl would react her bodyguard was right there, waiting to take her to the hospital.

He guided her to the car and she sat down. The car started moving but the girl's life had stopped. She was alive physically but emotionally was dead. She showed no emotions.

Sitting expressionless waiting for the four-wheeler to take her to her. The girl stared into space not thinking about anything but just one word.

Cara.

Cara.

Cara.

The four-wheeler came to a hault and the girl stepped out. The bodyguard caught hold of her hands and led her to the room where another girl laid and the doctors worked around her.

The girl could see her face from the small circular window on the door. Sometimes her view of the girl would get blocked because of a man dressed in a green overlay.

Her face was pale but there were no scars or scratches. Just red smeared on her forehead because of the blood that seeped from her head.

The girl stood there seeing them. Seeing the doctors work around her body. Suddenly the girl gripped the head of a nearby chair. She saw the doctor cut open her stomach.

When the red liquid flowed out of the cut the girl fell on her knees and that's when the first tear escaped her eyes. Then the second and then a third. The girl buried her head in her hands and cried. Sobbed. Wailed.

Other doctors and family of other patients walked by her, ignoring a wailing girl in the middle of a corridor.

The girl was carried to a nearby chair by her bodyguard on instruction of a girl named Janice. Janice sat beside the girl and tried to hug her, comfort her. There was no reaction from the girl. She continued crying.

A doctor emerged from the door and asked.

Doctor: Does anyone know the blood group of the patient.

The girl nonchalantly replied out of reflex, "B+".

Doctor: She has lost too much blood. We need some for her. Do you know someone with O+ or B+ blood group?

The doctor directed the question to all three standing. The girl extended her arm and said, "O+"

Doctor: Please come with me.

The girl followed the doctor and sat still. The pain in her heart overshadows the pain of the injection piercing her skin. The doctor gave her a glass full of transparent liquid and asked her to drink it. Without thinking, without nodding she does as she is said.

The girl places herself again in front of the small circular glass and looked at her. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks but she has much more important work than to wipe them, she does wipe them. When it becomes blurry and she can't see her.

~

A/N

A small sad update as a sorry.

I will update again at my usual time. Dw.

If you imagined like I said you should and you cried then that person is the most important person in your life. Whatever you do. Do not loose them. They are precious.

Btw you guys should totally check out Deepika Padukone. Gorgeous human being. Trust me.