Me and Cara.

Kendall's POV

I woke up with a severe headache. I have had worse one's but due to Cara I haven't consumed alcohol for more than a month now which makes this pain more unbearable. Cara is sleeping on my right side and Gigi on the left side, on my bed. I get off the bed carefully not disturbing either of them.

I stiffle a laugh when I see Camila, Lauren, Bella, Jourdan, Selena and Hailey sleeping on mattresses around my bedroom floor.

I skip my way to the bathroom and take a long shower after which I get dressed in casual clothes. I go downstairs and get coffee from Stu.

Kendall: Thanks Stu.

Stu: No problem Ms. Jenner. What would you like to eat for breakfast today?

Kendall: Anything. Make it quick?

He nodded and I went to my study to do some work before the girls wake up. I saw Karlie and Taylor snuggled together, sleeping on another mattress.

Where did all these mattress come from??

I took my laptop and some files before walking to the patio in my backyard.

I set my coffee down and start working. I am very keen on taking over YSL.

After working for more than an hour I heard footsteps and saw Selena walking towards me. I ushered her to come over. I kept the files aside and switched off my laptop.

Selena: Morning..

Kendall: Good morning. How did you sleep?

She groaned and I laughed.

Kendall: Hangover?

Selena: Is this your house? Stop asking obvious questions...

I chuckled and she took a sip of her coffee.

Selena: So tell me the story..

Kendall: What story??

Selena: Of you and Cara... Are you serious?

I furrowed my eyebrows.. I am serious? I would marry her right here right now if she says yes.

Kendall: Me and Cara.

I couldn't continue.. it feels so unreal. I started smiling like a love sick teenager.

Kendall: To be really honest.. I never thought I'd be this close to her. I was her fan. I loved her but as a fan... I knew nothing would happen between us.. because I was a fan and she is a supermodel. Forget knowing I never thought I'd get to meet her. My company sure owns all the brands but we can't meet you guys. You know..

I said looking at her and she nodded.

Kendall: The day I recieved the email from Rimmel stating I had to go London I was on cloud 9.

She chuckled and I also giggled thinking back about the time, I was such a pussy, I didn't even approach to talk to her.

Kendall: I thought I came across as a very rude person and Cara won't even notice me.. but I don't know how it happened.. it's like we already had a connection.. and the accident was just devastating. When she stopped breathing for a second.. I lost myself.. I got very scared... It's like someone I know from a long time was dying.. someone who has my heart and I have their's...

My voice cracked, reminiscing the worst memory...

Kendall: Then she woke up.. I took care of her. I am honored that she let me do that. Some mornings were very tough though.. I would wake up and see her sleeping beside me and think I am still dreaming.. and then she would speak in her morning raspy voice and I would just want to grab her and kiss her.

Selena laughed and I smiled taking a sip of my coffee.

Kendall: Three weeks passed and I fell in love with her more and more. And this love was not of a fan anymore. This was pure love. The I-want-to-be-with-you-every-second-of-my-life love. I would have confessed.. but she was already in love with that 4-day girl.. I have to talk to her about this...

I said looking at her and she nodded.

Kendall: Anyway, Cara was perfect again I left London and got her message. She tricked me into asking her to be my date for the ball which I gladly would thank her for. The dance happened and then the kiss...

I stared at my coffee and memories of that simple kiss rushed in my mind. The fire and electricity that it had still gives me goosebumps.

Kendall: I took her to the garden and waited for her to explain. She couldn't.. she was drowning in guilt.. then I realised I have to confess it now. If I don't I'll regret it my whole life. So that's what I did. I told her 'I love you' and she kissed me. One thing led to another and we ended up in my bed.

I looked down and blushed.

Selena: Can I write this story?

I chuckled and drank the last of my coffee.

Selena: Look who came..

I turned my head and saw Cara walking towards us yawning and rubbing her eyes. She is wearing my robe, loosely tied around her. She came to me and without saying a word straddled me, her arms hugging me and her face buried in my neck.. she was like a baby monkey hugging the mother monkey. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her head. Selena overlooked smiling.

Kendall: You had a good sleep??

I softly whispered in her ears. She kissed my neck and snuggled closer. I caressed her hair.

Kendall: Did you take the aspirin for the hangover?

She again kissed my neck and I rubbed her back, smiling.

Selena: You two are too cute!

Kendall: You want to eat something?

I tilted my head so I could see her face. I heard a click go off and it was Selena who clicked a picture.

Selena: THIS IS SUCH AN ADORABLE PICTURE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

I chuckled at her and saw all the girls had woken up and were in the living room.

Kendall: Let's go inside.

Selena stood up and I waited for Cara. Oh! Obviously. I stood up, still cradling Cara and walked back to the house.

We all sat down in the living room, Cara on my lap now facing everybody. Stu and Martha brought breakfast for all of us and we started digging in. Cara and I shared plates, occasionally feeding each other.

Karlie: Does anyone have to work today?

All of them shook their heads.

Bella: So what do we do today?

Bella asked looking around. We could play games in the basement..

Camila: Karaoke!

Taylor: Baking!

Gigi: Binge watching!

All three said at the same time and none of us agreed with any idea.

Kendall: We could play video games in the basement..

I suggested and they looked at each other before smiling and nodding.

Cara: You have a basement?

Kendall: Yep... it's quite big.. all the cars are parked downstairs and there are rooms for home theatre and video games.

Cara nodded and stood up.

Cara: Let's kick your ass in Mario Kart.

~

A/N

I have only 3-4 things left to write in this story.. which I'll try to complete before 5th June. I have an entrance exam on 8th. I have to study for that.

Anyway... I'll complete this story before my vacay.

And after I come back we'll start with the new book... sounds fun?