Chapter 7.

Today is the day of the get together at Cam's house. I'm really nervous. I mean they are all football players who are good looking. Who wouldn't be nervous? I wouldn't be able to handle it if it were. I've never been this nervous before to hang out with athletes before. I don't know why I am to be honest. I don't get what's so different about hanging out with them then hanging out with my friends who are athletes at KU? Is it because they are in the NFL? I have no clue but I hope it's a pool party. Then I would really be self-conscious. I already am as it is but if I had be only in a bikini in front of a room full of muscular men I'd lose it.

It's not that I'm ashamed of my body either or anything like that.

I hear a knock on my door interrupting me of my thoughts, thank God. I go to my door and open it up to find Ariel there and walking past me into my room to find a pile of clothes on my bed. I've been trying to figure out what I want to wear for what seems like forever. I want to make a good impression.

"Getting ready for the party at Cam's?" Ariel asks.

"Yep, I'm just trying to figure out what to wear as you can see," I point to the clothes that are on m bed.

"I can help you pick out an outfit if you want?"

"Yes please."

She stares at the clothes on my bed for a few minutes before leaving two options on my bed to choose from.

"Who did Luke say was going to be there?"

"It's at Cam's house. He said that guys from the team and some girls will be there. I just feel insecure about being around them."

"Well then let's find you something hot to help you feel more confident. Besides you have no reason to be."

"But I have you know..."

"They're just going to have to get over it and accept it but I'll help you cover it up even after we find you an outfit. Sound good?" She asks giving me a warm smile and I nod my head.  We decided on my black leggings, a grey v-neck shirt to put under my black, grey, and white flannel shirt, which I love.  For jewelry I put on some of my favorite small rings that I always seem to wear for special occasions.  As for my shoes I decided to put on my favorite white Converse shoes.