Chapter 31.

Two weeks later...

It's now Wesley and Abigail's wedding today.  All day I haven't seen Luke because I'm part of the bridesmaids as well as Ariel.  Abigail's younger sister, Laura, is the Made of Honor.  Luke's not in the wedding, but he will be at the wedding, which I'm thankful for.

My hazel eyes are glittered with gold eyeshadow and a shimmery white in the inner corner.  I have winged eyeliner and false eyelashes on as well as a full face of makeup.   

I already had my light blonde hair done in curls and my bangs were in a french braid pinned back with bobby pins.  I then slipped my light pink dress on and I was thankful that it covered my scar.  It went up to my décolleté area and the top part was a sheer material.  Slipping on my high heels, I wait for the rest of the bridesmaids and Abigail to finish.   

"Is everyone ready?" Maria the wedding planning asked as we all finished getting on our dresses and last minute touch ups

We all nodded our heads and walked out with my bouquet in my hands.  I love the dresses that Abigail picked out as they were all different designs, but they had the same color.  

Wesley had decided that he would wear his military uniform.  He had one other friend, Derek, who was in the military also wear his while our brothers wore tuxedos.  It was different then having all the guys wear their military uniforms, but Wesley was the only one of our brother's who was in the military.  He had a total of five groomsmen making us have a total of five bridesmaids.  Abigail had two of her other friends be bridesmaids.  Their names were Stefani and Tabitha.  They had been friends since they were little and sometimes we have a girls night where we all get together including Ariel.  

Tabitha's dress was one shoulder, whereas Stefani's was off the shoulder.  Ariel's dress was strapless and Laura's was a halter.  

All of us are lined up as the flower girls who happens to be Laura's daughter, walks out tossing roses.  Laura walks out next with the best man who is Logan and then it's my turn.  

When Wesley picked Logan to be the best man there weren't any hard feelings between Zack and Trent.  Wesley and Logan were always close.  

Walking down the aisle one by one as I held onto Zack's arm.  I walk by Luke who was sitting on the aisle seat and smile at him as he does.  

"Beautiful," he mouths.  

I blush at his words as I turn my attention back to walking down the aisle.  When we get to the end, I let go of my brother's arm and walk to the bride's side as I smile at my older brother Wesley.  

As the bridesmaids walk down the aisle one by one, everyone stands up and turns their attention to Abigail as she makes her way down the aisle with her father.  When Abigail makes it to the alter, Wesley takes both of her hands in his and the ceremony begins.