Chapter 14.

The drive to Paradise Valley Miniature Golf Course was full of laughs and having fun with the windows of Luke's car rolled down and music blasting. I love being care free. I don't get to do it too often since I'm in nursing, but when I do I don't take it for granted. I loved that my family was happy for me and Luke officially being a couple and that they approved of him. My families approval means everything to me.

I don't know what I would have done if they didn't, thankfully I don't have to worry about that.

We finally make it to Paradise Valley Miniature Golf Course and I'm so excited. I used to come here all the time with my friends in high school or with my brothers and sister. Even my parents would come sometimes with us as a family. I never minded hanging out with my parents in public. I don't get to see them too often anymore since I'm at KU, so I try to take advantage when I do. Luke pulls up into the next available spot he finds and parks the car and turns the keys to get them out. Once he is out he walks over to my side opening my door and taking my hand, like a true gentleman. We walk hand in hand to the counter as Luke gets out wallet to pay for the balls. I got pink and Luke got blue. We also got two golf clubs, paper to keep score, and a pencil.

Half way through mini golf we pretty much forgot about keeping score and just decided to have fun.

During mini golf we took some pictures together, some fun and some serious. After we finished the game Luke went up to someone and asked them to take a picture of us, which they did. Luke stood behind me wrapping his arms around my shoulders with my hands on his arms and I had a big smile on my face. We thank the guy as he walks off and look at the picture. It's really cute with Luke also having a big smile on his face too.

After our round of mini golf we hand in the golf balls and clubs and head out to eat something. So far, this has been a great first date as an official couple. Once we get in Luke's car he drives to a fast food joint- McDonalds. One of my favorites when I want a cheat meal.

I still haven't figured out when or how I'm going to tell him.

I got the chicken nuggets, water, mcflurry, and french fries while Luke got two hamburgers with water and french fries. Once our food was ready we went and got a table to eat our food at.

"You have to leave to go back to Kansas soon, right?" Luke asks me.

"Yeah, unfortunately." I pout.

I honestly haven't really thought about going back to Kansas for school hardly at all since I came back home. It's always hard leaving home, but especially now because I have Luke. I graduate in May. And I'm going to be loaded with school work, great.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"I don't know. I mean I love nursing and everything, but it's so much work and long hours and now I have you that it makes it harder to leave."

"Hey," he says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. "It's only for a few more months and as for me we can just Skype, text, or call whenever your not busy. Really, I don't want to add more pressure onto you making you feel like you have to call me every day. I understand."

"Okay. You start football season pretty soon too, right?"

"Yeah, in a few of months. We also have training camp so that will take up a lot of my time."

The rest of lunch went really great with lots of laughs and talking about anything.

•••

A few days have passed since Luke and I became official and everything has been going great between us so far.

Unfortunately, usually when something is going so great something bad always has to come up.

Ariel barged into my room without knocking with her iPad in her hands looking all flustered.

"Haven't you ever heard of a thing called knocking?" I ask smirking at my sister.

"Normally I would say something about your sassy comment but this is an emergency."

I set down the book I was reading and give her my full attention.

"What could possibly be an emergency?" I ask confused.

She hands me her iPad and my eyes widen at what I'm reading.

LUKE KUECHLY AND MYSTERY GIRL?
Sources say that Luke Kuechly, linebacker for the North Carolina Panthers, and a mystery girl looked extra cozy together. "It was like they were on a date.  Lots of hand holding, laughter, and kissing.  They looked really happy together." An insider told us.  They certainly do look like they are more than just friends in the picture we attached. What do you think? Could Luke Kuechly be off the market? Let us know in the comments down below.
If he's taken, we are so happy for him but sad for the millions of hearts breaking around the world.  Check back in with us for more on this hot story.
Hollywoodlife.com

Oh. My. God.  They have pictures and everything of us!  We're kissing, hugging, holding hands, laughing so hard in some of them. This is not good. Not good at all. We haven't even decided what we would do if they found out about us.

It's too soon for them to find out about us.

"Okay, Callie. Breath. Can you breath slowly for me?" Ariel asks in a calming tone.  I just now realized that I was breathing heavily. I take a few slow shaky breaths before I return to normal.

Well, as normal as one can be in a situation like that.

___________________

Hope you guys liked this! Sorry it took a while to post this.

So they found out about Callie and Luke being together.  How do you think she will react?

What will happen to her and Luke?

Don't be a silent reader! :)

>read, like, comment<