Chapter 13.

I hear whispers but I just cuddle more into Luke's side. Wait, Luke is here! I slowly open my eyes up trying to rub the sleep from them. I lift my head off of Luke's chest and look around seeing my older brother Wesley with his arms crossed staring at us with narrowed eyes.

"Luke, wake up." I say gently shaking his arm.

"I'm up, I'm up." He answers groggily getting up gently.

Once were both fully awake Luke's eyes widen when he sees Wesley. I don't even remember falling asleep on the couch let alone with Luke. The events of last night come back to me with Luke asking me to be his girlfriend and I would smile if Wesley wasn't right in front of us.

"What the hell is this?" He asks.

"Nothing. I swear we just lost track of time and fell asleep." I say.

"Alright, I believe you."

I let out a sigh of relief as he goes back into the kitchen. I turn back to Luke only to see him giving me a small grin. Leaning down I press my lips against his for a brief kiss.

"That was close." Luke says.

"Yeah."

I get up off of the couch and extend a hand out for Luke. He takes my small one in his big hand while I help trying pull him up. I fail though and end up falling on my butt having Luke laugh at me but help me up.

We walked into the kitchen together and got some breakfast. I made a healthy smoothie with acai berry, banana, apple, chia seeds, protein powder, and water for Luke and I. Before I turn it on I hear Luke make a hissing noise. I turn around and see him wince, pulling the lower part of his eye down.

"Shit," he mutters.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I slept with my contacts in. I'm going to go out to my car and get my glasses, I'll be right back."

"Okay."

I didn't know he wore glasses. Then again every time I have hung out with him I never saw any glasses, except for sunglasses. I turn back to my smoothie and turn on the ninja smoothie maker that my dad got our family for a Christmas present. I was so happy when he got this. Every year we get everyone individual gifts and then one person gets a family gift that we can all use.

When Luke comes back in wearing his glasses I can't help but stare. How is it possible that he still looks handsome?

  How is it possible that he still looks handsome?

•••

The smoothie ended up actually being really good, even Luke liked it. I don't normally have them in the morning for breakfast but I might have to start now. Wesley, Luke, and I are just making small talk now to try and wake up.

"So can I ask you guys something?" Wesley asks us.

"Sure," I shrug my shoulders.

"What are you guys? I mean you guys have been dating for a couple of weeks now."

"Luke asked me to be his girlfriend last night and I said yes." I reply with a big smile on my face and look at Luke to see him with the same. His blue eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Finally," Wesley says. "Just make sure you don't hurt my little sister." Wesley pats Luke's shoulder.

"I promise."

"I'm not little," I grumble.

Both of the guys laugh. "Your the youngest one out of all of us." Wesley replies putting his hands up in defense.

"What's this I hear about girlfriend?" I hear my mom say as she enters the kitchen with my dad.

I mentally face palm myself. This is one annoying thing about having a big family. Everyone wants to know everything. Especially about me. I know why too. They're more over protective of me and I wish they weren't. I wish they treated me like they do with the rest of my siblings. I don't mind it for some things but other things I definitely wish I wish treated as normal. Like how my grandpa Joe treats me. He doesn't treat me any different and I love him for that.

I'm not broken.

"Luke asked me to be his girlfriend last night and I accepted."

My mom pulled me into a hug then hugged Luke while my dad also patted Luke on his shoulder. This is so awkward. I love my family and love how supportive they are of me, but this just became awkward really quick.

After that settled down and we told all of my siblings things eventually calmed down and went back to normal. Once we were done I brought Luke upstairs with me and gave him an extra tooth brush that we had no one used and some tooth paste and I got my own so we could brush our teeth. When that was done we headed back downstairs and just went out to play mini golf and have dinner at a restaurant later.

This is our first date as an official couple.

And I couldn't be anymore happier than I am right now.

___________________

I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short and doesn't have a lot happening in it. I'll try and make the chapters longer but I wanted to get something up!

Hope you like it.

Don't be a silent reader! :)

>read, like, comment<