Chapter 11.

I've been hanging out with Luke the past two weeks and each time its been great.  We don't get to hang out every single day because he either has football or I try to hang out with my family and friends before I head back to KU at the end of the month.  I was the only one out of all of my friends that goes to KU.  The rest either go to a school here, North Carolina, or some other state.  This Christmas break has been the best yet.  Not just because of Luke but a lot of things.  Today Ariel and I are going shopping and then hanging out with our grandpa later on.  I'm really excited about that because were really close and because I am in college in another state I don't get to see him as often as I would like.  

I can't wait to move back here so that I can be with the people that I love and care about.  

I don't know if Luke and I are planning on hanging out today.  Either way, I am okay with because I love hanging out with my family and friends too.  Being back here makes me realize just how much I miss it here and I only get to be a here for a month.  Even though I get home sick sometimes I have never regretted my school choice of attending KU.  I'm a proud Jayhawk.  I've met so many great people, some not so great- but I try to focus on the positives in life instead of the negative.  When I was looking up good ranking colleges for nursing KU came up and I have always loved watching their men's basketball team so I thought it would be the perfect school for me and it is.  

It's after breakfast and I get dressed in my comfortable blue jeans, white shirt with some patterns on it, and my black and brown wedges, that are surprisingly easy to walk in.  They also help me look taller since I'm five foot two.  I paired it with my gold watch and Alex and Ani bracelets that my mom gets me for as part of my birthday present.  My birthday is a week before Christmas so sometimes if it gets so hectic around the house with Christmas- my parents will just give me extra Christmas presents and celebrate my birthday then too.  My parents make it a point to never forget my birthday.  My long light blonde hair is in soft waves and I grab my Ray-bans and head downstairs to my sister.  

  Ariel was in a casual romper with her jean jacket and white converse

  Ariel was in a casual romper with her jean jacket and white converse. Her blonde hair braided to the side.  Ariel and I love converse shoes so much we have a collection of them.  We headed out to my jeep and on the road to the mall blasting Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.  Third Eye Blind is one of my favorite bands.  All of the music back in the day was the best.  They are a nineties band and it seems like that and early 2000's was when all of the best music was.