Chapter 1

A/N HI GUYS!
SO THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC
IT MAY NOT BE THAT GOOD AT THE START
BUT KEEP READING BECAUSE IT DOES GET BETTER
MY WRITING SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED SINCE THIS FANFIC
THANKS!

Chapter 1

*MAISIE'S POV*

It was just a normal day for me. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and next door were arguing..! Got to say I will be glad to get away from them. Did i tell you? No? Okay well im moving house! Im moving to london with my best friend Sienna! Weve been friends since kindergarten! Yes im american okay.. and im really looking forward to moving to london. It was my child hood dream to live there when i grew up..but not with Sienna...with Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Yes THE louis tomlinson from they oh-so-famous heartthrob boyband One Direction.

I used to be best friends with him. USED. Emphasis on used.  Make sure you get the emphasis there. We used to go to school together, have picnics, sleepovers, everything best friends should do. How pathetic. That was until he forgot about me. When he went to audition for X-factor in 2010.

*flashback* 2010

"your gonna do great lou lou! your an amazing singer!" I said all chirpy and we were getting louis packed to go off to auditions in the UK.

"I know mais but im so nervous! what if they dont like me? what if i humiliate myself on national television?! omg omg!" louis said panicking.

"LOUIS! SNAP OUT OF IT! Your going to be fine okay? Just chill"

"Your right mais, im over reacting. Thank you. for everything."

"What are best friends for, right?" I said happy that i got him calm again.

"LOU, MAIS! COME ON WERE GONNA BE LATE! WE NEED TO GET TO THE AIRPORT!" Jay, louis mother shouted from downstairs.

"COMING!" We shouted in unison as we ran down the stairs with louis' suitcase trailing behind.

Jay was like a second mother to me; so caring, kind and always chirpy. I loved her so much, she'd always support me in whatever I did.

*AIRPORT*

"Im gonna miss you so much boobear! Show 'em what your made of, see you soon yea?" Jay said hugging her only son, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Im gonna miss you too mum, love you" Louis said breaking the hug.

I walked up to louis, tears brimming in my eyes.
"Ill give you two a minute" Jay said walking off to take a seat.

"Im gonna miss you so much lou!" I said wrapping my shaking arms around his neck.

"Im gonna miss you too mais! Dont worry ill be back soon. Take care of my mum for me will you?"

"Of course" i chuckled lightly "Just promise me one thing lou?"

"Anything for you love" louis said wondering what i was going to say next.

"Promise me you wont forget. Not me and not the memories. Dont ever forget me lou, even when your big and famous!"

"I could never forget you mais, I love you"

"I love you too.." i said

He looked from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes again. Since me and louis have been bestfriends ive always liked him a little more than a friend. Now i think im falling for him, i just dont think he feels the same way.
Slowly he started leaning in, tilting his head to the side slightly. Without being able to calculate what was happening, he crashed his lips to mine. His lips were soft and caring, not rough and demanding like any of the other kisses ive had. This was by far the best. Our lips moved in sync and I was loving it.

Much to my disappointment, louis pulled back, out of breath. He was going to miss his flight aswell.

"Before i go, i want you to have this. but dont open it yet, only open it when your missing me madly. Ill be thinking about you" louis said as he handed me a neatly wrapped silver tiffany box with a bow on the top.

"Flight 813 reading for boarding. Last call." said a lady from the tanoy hanging above our heads.

"Guess this is it then" i said as a tear streamed down my cheek.

"Goodbye mais. I love you"

"Goodbye lou" i said as i watched him walk into the distance...

*End of flashback*

Little did I know, that was the last time I ever saw Louis...

A/N EDITED