I'm back, baby!

(SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS! ENJOY! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK)

*SIENNA'S POV*

I was sitting beside Maisie in the hospital, praying she would wake up soon. I can't believe Louis just left like that. No notice. Just a stupid little note. Pretty selfish if you ask me. He wasn't the only one going through a rough time.

Niall and I have decided to forgive him when he gets back. We know it was an accident but we didn't realise how much it affected him.

The bruise on the side of my face has gone down since he hit me. I'm not gonna lie, it bloody hurt. But he didn't mean it.

I held onto Maisie's hand, wanting her to wake up. She is getting some colour back in her face now and she isn't as cold. Like she is coming back to life.

Then I felt it.

A twitch.

And again.

Oh my...

"Maisie!" I shouted "Maisie wake up babe, can you hear me?" I frantically asked, hoping I hadn't lost the plot.

She moaned as she stirred awake, closing her eyes again once she came in contact with the bright light.

"Mais, thank god your okay! You gave me a heart attack!" I sighed

"Where's Louis?" She immediately asked

I felt my heart sink.

"He's gone. He went back home to Doncaster"

She suddenly frowned and I saw a single tear slip from her right eye.

"I'll go tell the nurse your awake" I said before rushing out of the room in search of Dr Meeder.

I saw him at the desk with a clipboard. I approached him and explained that Maisie had woken up about 5 minutes ago.

We walked into the room to see Maisie having a glass of water that was on her bedside.

"Ahh Miss Carter. Great to see your awake"

Maisie chuckled before the doctor went over a procedure.

"We'd like to keep you in overnight for tests but you should be free to leave tomorrow"

"Thank you" Maisie replied with a smile before Dr Meeder left the room.

I looked at the clock to find that it was about 11pm

"Well I better get going. I'll come visit you at about 7am tomorrow morning and get you checked out alright?" I said reassuringly rubbing her shoulder. She still looked down about Louis not being here.

He may have said some pretty stupid things but we know he didn't mean it. We know how much he truly loves Maisie. Deep down. Even If he doesn't know it himself.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks a lot Sienna" She replied with a smile.

I left the hospital and went to tell the other the good news.

__________________________

*MAISIE'S POV*

I was trying to get to sleep but I kept hearing noises.

It felt like someone was watching me and it was creeping me out. Big time.

I looked at the alarm clock to see it was 1am.

Ugh, I'm never gonna get any sleep at this rate.

I closed my eyes again but started to feel uncomfortable.

I turned over in my bed and what I saw next scared the life out of me.

Sitting in the bedside seat was him.

Jason. (PIC ON SIDE)

The devil.

The guy who ruined my life.

My eyes widened and a whimper left my mouth.

He smirked at how scared I was.

He lived off my fear.

"W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I stuttered

"Miss me baby?" He whispered huskily

"Get away from me!" I shouted as he walked closer.

"Aw don't be like that. I know you missed me" He winked

He came closer until he was right next to my bed. I went to sit up but he caught me off guard by grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head.

He leaned right down so our noses were touching.

I was shaking with fear, knowing he could do anything right now.

I turned my head to the side and let a tear drop, hoping he wouldn't notice.

He was hovering over me by now. I whimpered as he squeezed my wrists even tighter, probably cutting off the circulation.

It was times like this I had Louis with me and everything was alright between us. But he can't save me now. It's hopeless.

"Look at me bitch" He shouted

I whimpered at his tone and he grabbed my chin harshly, turning my head to face him.

"When you get out of here, were gonna live happily ever after again" He said sickly

"I'm not going anywhere with you" I said through gritted teeth.

"Ha. We'll see about that" He said before he let go of me and walked to the door.

I used my hand to rub my now painfully sore wrists, which was definitely going to bruise by tomorrow.

"I'm back, baby!" He shouted and winked before he left the hospital.

I turned on my side in the bed, holding my wrists and cried.

That night, I cried myself to sleep.