Simon's beach house

(SO I'M THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. SORRY THAT I HAVENT ACTUALLY UPDATED IN A WHILE! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND JAELYN IF YOUR READING THIS, I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR YOU AS YOU HELPED ME ALOT!)

*ZAYNS POV*

I walked over to the bread bin and pulled out 2 slices of bread and put them in the toaster for breakfast. I got out butter and a knife and waited for the toast to pop up.

I turned around at the sound of footsteps and saw a groggy Liam come down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey mate" I said

He mumbled something that I couldn't make out and walked over to make himself some breakfast.

"I was thinking" I started "It's time we got ourselves away don't you think Liam? Like a holiday or something?"

"Yeah sounds good"

He didn't seem interested.

"Fine whatever" I snapped and got up to storm off before I felt Liam grab my arm and turn me around.

"I'm sorry mate. That's sound like a great idea and i'll get on the phone on Simon right away"

I nodded and thanked him before strolling back to my lovely warm bed.

~~~~~~~~~

*LIAMS POV*

Harry was god knows where and Louis, Niall,Sienna and Maisie had all gone on double dates. So it was just Zayn and I in the house. That's not normal but suck it up.

I decided that i'd phone Simon now to sort that holiday out that Zayn was talking about. We should make it a surprise for the rest of them.

I dialled the number and waited for the rings to stop before I heard his deep voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello, Mr Cowell" he formally said

"Hi Simon, it's Liam"

"Oh hello Liam. What can I do for you?" he asked

"Well Zayn and I have been hving a chat and we thought it would be good if we could have a holiday since were not working for a while?"

I crossed my fingers behind my back in hope.

There was a long pause on the phone line before Simon spoke up ,
"Yes lad, that'll be fine. I have a good place that you's can go and no paparazzi should be there

I chuckled "Yeah? Where's that then?"

"My beach house"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*MAISIES POV*

We just arrived back home when we noticed Liam and Zayn sitting on the couch staring intently at us.

"Er.." Louis stumbled

"We have some news. Sit." Liam commanded us like we were dogs.

We all obeyed and sat on the other available couches in the room.

"What's this all about?" I spoke up, breaking the silence.

"We have some news" Liam repeated "I've been on the phone to Simon as Zayn brought up earlier that he wanted a holiday" he paused "and Simon suggested we go to his beach house!" We all squealed until something dawned on me

"Just you guys...? Or are Sienna and I going too?" I asked with a frown

"Were all going! Even you two!" Zayn shouted

We all started cheering and jumping up and down in excitement.

"Right we leave tomorrow so go get packing!" Liam said

We all bounded up the stairs to pack their bags.

I wonder what this vacation will bring us...