Your so cheesy!

~In three words I can sum up everything ive learned about life: It goes on...~

*NIALLS POV*

5:55.....5:56.....5:57.....

Time is going so slow! Im really excited but so nervous! I can't wait to see Sienna but what If she rejects me? So wont right? I hope she likes me as much as I like her..

5:58... Ugh! Im just gonna go over there now. I hope she is ready.

I shouted to the lads that I was leaving and grabbed my car keys and walked next door.

I knocked on the door anxiously and waited for her arrival.

The door opened and standing infront of me was a beautiful sight. It was Sienna. The most stunning girl ive ever laid eyes on. How can she be so perfect? She was wearing a white and black mickey mouse top that hangs off one shoulder and bright yellow shorts. She also had a white bag that hang off her shoulder and down past her waist.

She grinned at me and thats when I was brought back to reality. 

I smiled back "You ready?"

"Yeah" she said as we held hands and intertwined our fingers. I loved this feeling. I always got sparks up my body and I couldnt get enough of it.

I guided her to my car and opened the door for her. She chuckled, thanked me and climbed in.

I got in my side, buckled up, started the engine and said "Lets go"

She gave me one big smile before we drove away.

*SIENNA POV*  (BEFORE NIALL GETS THERE)

Its about 5:45 now and Im starting to get nervous. Why? Ive never been nervous to see  Niall before.. Oh thats right. Cause he said this was a date. I started tapping my foot and biting my nails. I have a bad habbit of doing that. Ugh. I hope Niall comes soon.

I went and made myself a cup of tea to keep me occupied. Maisie was at work so I didnt have anyone to chat to whilst I was waiting. Sucks right? Yep.

I had just finished my cup of tea when there was a knock at the door. I quickly stuffed my stuff in my bag and rushed to the door. I stopped before I opened it and brushed down my clothes and hair hoping I looked presentable.

I plucked up the courage to answer and when I did I saw my Niall. Wait. MY Niall? Did I just say that? Shit. Niall was wearing brown chinos and his air jordans with his crazy mofo t-shirt (which I loved) and a green snapback with his name printed on the side to top it off. He looked simple, but perfect. I loved it that way.

I grinned and he smiled back. "You ready?" He asked me

"Yeah" I said excitedly. He held my hand and interlocked our fingers as I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me.

We walked next door and went over to his car. He opened the door for me and I giggled. He smiled and went round to jump into his side. He put the keys in the ignition and said "Lets go" before pulling out of the driveway.

We had been in the car for about 15 minutes making idle chit chat when Niall turned on the radio. "Together we cry" by The Script came on.

"I LOVE THIS SONG! TURN IT UP!" I shouted and Niall laughed at me before doing as I asked.

I started singing loudly and then Niall joined in. We earned a couple weird stares from cars passing by but honesly we didnt care. 

We pulled up outside the cinema. Cinema. So thats where he was taking me. Awesome! I havent been at the cinema in ages. I just hope we go somewhere to eat after cause Im actually starving. We walked in and Niall asked me what I wanted to see.